G@Ger's, Say there was a Draft for all the Police Departments in your country. What kind of job field would you be suited for?

Look at it this way, in Russia the are roughly 500 cops per 100,000 people. Not the most, the Pope has bragging rights there. No, I was thinking how much crime there is in the world and why it's so hard to catch criminals then I did the research. Then I thought what if I was a cop, where would I do the most good? While I like to think I'd be a great Detecive! The truth is I'd be of better use in a Forensic field.
G@Ger's, Say there was a Draft for all the Police Departments in your country. What kind of job field would you be suited for? What about you?

• Officer
  • Detective
  • Forensics
  • Cyber Crime
  • S. W. A. T.
  • K-9 Unit
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want to be a U. S Marshal,
    and I want to wear a cowboy hat

• Or or,
      I could be a hard bitten and cynical detective, there is a reason this quote is on my profile
      "I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a coat, a hat and a gun."
      — Philip Marlowe, Farewell My Lovely

What Girls Said 9

• The K-9 unit. I've grown up with animals, we had 20 dogs in the house at one point, and I'm great with them. I'd rather do that than any other job if I have to work for the police.

• All of the above lol

• K-9 Unit for me please ❤
    Because doggggssss 😍😍😍

• K-9 for sure! I'm a highly competent dog trainer.

• Forensic Unit for me. I enjoy research, science, and can be good with details.

• Sniper.

• Really, You good with math

• @Waffles731 curvature of earth, wind speed, load, velocity. Barrel, scope. It all factors into the equation.

• I'd be the police chief naturally. 🚔🚓🚨

• More of a detective

• No idea. Where do they need engineers the most?

• On the trains

• Well, are you religious? You could be the police chaplain

• @Red_Arrow unfortunately I am an atheist as well.

What Guys Said 9

• i'd be a damn annoying motorcop. i fucking loathe people texting while driving.

• I could do any of them which is precisely why I don't. Very few people with the capability to be a good cop would want the job. It's like a guy with degrees in biology, ecology and engineering wanting to be a garbageman.

• Internal Affairs

• Who the hell takes pictures with a bloody 3DS? No wonder people make police jokes all the time -_-

• Detective

• Interogation - After a hour with me, they would be so bored they would say anything to get out

• Forensics! You get to see some crazy stuff sometimes :D

• i would work in the K-9 unit

• Detective, most likely.