Is it appropriate to ask a 90 year old woman if she would like to have sex on the beach?

The drink that is.

A waiter asked this , lol.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• At her age, she's probably looking for something more satisfying. Good for high schoolers, but I imagine a 90 year old would have more refined tastes.

• Soooo "Death By Sex Shot" then?

• @Squidward I was thinking more like straight bourbon. Or, even better, a Redneck Lemonade.

What Guys Said 9

• I know of a 98-year-old woman who still has sex, though I thankfully have played no active role.

• How, wouldn't she break

• As a matter of fact she did break a rib after one rambunctious session. I'm told she was back at it after she healed up. She's now 102. I've had no further reports as to her sexual escapades, and am intent on keeping it that way!

• Ask me again 30 years from now.

• they're just askin' right :P

• Would have been funny if she said yes get your kit off and take me now :-D

• I would generally say no... as a general rule. Most 90yr old women aren't going to appreciate the humor of the name of the drink.

MOST 90yr old women. My Grandmother-in-law is probably the exception to that rule.

• she's 90. She can do or order whatever the fuck she wants haha

• I know I have a thing for older women but damn

• 0|0
  • Hey I asked a 92 year old lady if she wanted a Shirley Temple and a glow stick. Yup you guessed it. I got her whole estate in her will. Anyone here wanna buy 736 Reader's Digests?

What Girls Said 0