Windows 8.1 or 10? Why?

I am student and at my college to get al licences is free.

Most Helpful Guy

• WINDOWS 10 because it's free till July 2016 after that you will have to pay for it. And believe me as a Hardcore PC user, Gamer, Programmer I would suggest you to Install or Upgrade to windows 10. And finally why would you want to go back in the Past? 10 is better. Any question just feel free to ask me.

• I tried but it kept asking me for the key pin to validate it after downloading

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer 7

• Go with window 10 . I read an article in a tech magazine that Microsoft is going to stop supporting Windows 7 and 8.1

• windows 10, cause might as well get used to it, as coming processors and other hardware won´t be compatible to windows 8.1 animore in the very near future.

• My laptop came with 8.1
    I upgraded a few months ago, free, to 10. Its free till July then you have to pay so if you wanna upgrade do it now.

• If you're familiar with win7 then win10 will be better for you. It has more some returning features from win 7.

• Windows 10 crashed my finicky desktop.

What Girls Said 0