When u get drunk, by mixing hard liquor and wine, how do u stop the pain in the morning?

Over the weekend, I got messed up, me and my girlfriends were drinking 1 bottle of wine, it was nasty too, so bitter. Then we went bar hopping, trying all kinds of cocktails and then to finish the evening off we drank a bottle of vodka. I drank a little more than they did, and I was throwing myself from wall-to-wall. In the morning I thought I was gonna die from the pain in my stomach. I threw up a lot the night before. And then I threw up all the liquid in the morning. I was shaking like crazy. And my girlfriends weren't as bad as me, so they tried to get me to drink water, but I couldn't hold anything down.
What should I have done in the morning? I never intended to get messed up, cuz I didn't wanna go through the shit, and this was my first time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I take a couple of panadol, they're soluble paracetamol with caffeine in them, helps to kill the pain and settle my stomach. Then I wait a bit, then I have a nice big breakfast sammich from a cafe near me which soaks up the booze and a coffee to get me going. I'm a veteran. lmao

• Thanks so much!

• Big up for MHO!

• Thanks for the help :)

Most Helpful Girl

• -Drink one glass of water for every one alcoholic drink
    -take aspirin before bed, with a whole glass of water
    -have water or gatorade by your bed in case you wake up in middle of night / to drink when you wake up in the morning

• Thank you!

• The reason that phrase exists is because if you start with beer you will start off slow & then be quite drunk by the time you start hard liquor it will go down very easily.
      Reverse that, you start with hard liquor you will get about as drunk as if you had started with beer (unless you're trying to prove how much of an alcoholic you are) and beer will go down easily but you will be in the clear, in a manner of speaking, because you would need to drink much more beer than hard alcohol to get as hammered. Simply in virtue of alcohol by volume.

Just so you know.

• @TheBag thanks for that, I didn't k now that:)

What Guys Said 2

• I guess I'm the lucky one. I don't drink very often but I have drank enough to get sick and I have never had a hang over. I just feel tired the next day. For that I drink a lot of water and take a B12 vitamin.
    If your wondering what I do drink it's 151 rum with Coca-Cola

• Drinking lots of water throughout the night as well as eating enough food does a lot to help. But nothing can stop the hangover if you drink so much so take it easy stop getting that wasted. Three or four mixed drinks max is plenty enough to have a good time.

What Girls Said 2

• simple, don't drink!

• While you're drinking, have water between drinks. Eat well beforehand. Eat greasy food and have coffee the next day.