Guys, if you dream about being in a relationship with a girl does it mean you like her?

In the dream you are kissing andhugging her? A guy I like told me he had this dream about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't say I've ever had such dreams when younger* where I didn't at least want to try doing the same thing in reality to compare it to the dream, whether the dream was completely unexpected while sleeping or something I kind of controlled and imagined.

* Now I don't have such romantic dreams whatsoever -- they go straight to sex if I do have a dream like that -- my mind found the fast-forward button.

Sometimes I'd have those dreams uncontrolled... I remember a time when I was a teenager where I had such a dream about my classmate with whom we were assigned to do a month-long project together. She accidentally ruined my project (I drew a giant picture and she spilled glue on it). She was crying so hard and I had to reassure her that it was all right, I could draw another one.

Then I had that dream. I didn't think I was interested in her until I had that dream, then the dream showed me another perspective of her that I had never contemplated, and when I did, I became very interested in her. She was one of the few "crushes" I ever had. I was too much of a wimp to act on it back then (shy guy).

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a dream about someone it usually means you've been thinking about them a lot lately

What Guys Said 4

• How long have you known this guy? And it's possible, I've had dreams about different girl. But there's only 1 girl that I've had multiple dreams about, and she's the only girl I ever felt like I "loved". But I didn't even date her, but she was using me and I ended up catching feelings and she didn't.

But it's possible, but if you've only known him for like a month, he's prolly just saying that to get in ya pants

• Could be a sign alright.

• It depends if it is a daydream or a dream that I don't have control over.

• A Night dream

• Night dreams don't mean anything. I have even had a few dreams where I'm at work doing my normal work stuff.

• Yh I have a friend who had a dream about this girl that liked him but he still refuses to admit he likes her

What Girls Said 3

• No... But dreams are sometimes based on what we feel and think about. It all sums up and most likely you can end up catching feelings that quick the next day.
    From what i'm reading you're probably interested lol

• I do this sometimes, mostly for the people who I really care about :)

• Aww that's so cute!