Do you ever go through periods where you dream all the time?

I don't know if it's the fact that I drink too much caffeine or what, but every other night it seems like I'm having messed up dreams. Sometimes I only remember pieces of them, sometimes I remember 90% of them... but they are always really, really weird.

Does anybody else go through this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dream every night, and often more than once!
    And indeed, sometimes these dreams have happy ends but sometimes they're weird and seem unlogical :-(
    Nightmares I have only very rarely, fortunately :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hell yeah, except my dreams are always weird. I honestly do think that they are portrayals of your subconscious thoughts, since I've had dreams about both material things that I was excited to receive in the short term and significantly deeper (and may I add weirder) things. I think that everything in weird dreams have some sort of meaning to them, and that you can learn a lot about yourself from analyzing them. But I digress.
    Yes, I do go through periods of time in which I have a particularly large amount of strange dreams, but they are usually scattered apart.

What Guys Said 5

• All dreams are strange

• Yeah. :/ I've been having some very disturbing dreams recently. Makes me think that I need to up my exercise again.

• Yes I have different levels of dreaming.

• I haven't remembered my dreams for a very long time, bummmmmeeeerrrr

• I day dream a lot

about
    buying a house
    nice car
    etc etc

actual dreams are usually weird like the other day i was in a Disney channel show and various family members and friends were with me. it was odd.

What Girls Said 5

• So weird to read this. I was just telling my boyfriend I've been having super vivid and weird dreams the last 3 nights and so has he!

• When I get adequate sleep I do sometimes dream. I try to interpret my dreams on a dream interpretation site.

• Yeah, it's usually when I've either had plenty of sleep or sleep early, like 10/11. I've been sleeping badly recently so haven't dreamt as much or as clearly
    Usually they're really long and vivid when I do get them

• Same here. But most of the time i daydream and i have constantly flash backs.

• Yes all the time, and then all of a sudden they stop and I barely dream