Americans, Is Obama a successful president?

I'm gonna confuse Republicans with Facts
Americans, Is Obama a successful president ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obama has done a pretty damn good job. He is one of the most unappreciated presidents in contemporary US history in my opinion. He stabilized the economy, neutralized many foreign threats with incredibly minimal additional boots on the ground, and so on.

It's too bad that politics has become so bifurcated and people indoctrinate their children and pay attention to only biased news sources so they can't appreciate a successful presidency, despite the political party.

What Girls Said 2

• Define success. He has certainly done a lot of the things he said he would, which is great. But that doesn't mean he's all loved. I guess I don't think success can only be measured by how many people approve of you though. So yeah, pretty successful.

• Successfully destroying america

• why? what makes you think like that he get us out of the recession

What Guys Said 13

• No, he's the least effective president in modern times.

Your facts are irrelevant. No president, including Obama, has more that very minor control over the economy.

I say he's the least effective in a non-partisan way. I mean not effective in the sense that he's been almost totally unable to implement policy, and he has almost leadership ability. That has nothing to do with whether anyone agrees with his policy or not. He just hasn't been able to implement much of anything.

• You're as clueless as fox news lmao

• @ConsultantIsBack
      If you hadn't blocked me I had actually written that I was making a point. I also wrote, that no, I don't think you are an asshole, but I do disagree with you a lot of times. Um, including this time.

• He won favor with me when he went for Bin Laden. Not many Democrats would've done that

• Great job. The question is, are these numbers good enough? When he assumed office, the country was in the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression, and obviously it got better. However, under any administration it would've gotten better. Has it gotten better as much as it could? According to Republicans, it's nowhere near from being ideal.

• Obama has so many haters and yet has kept this country alive and done so much better than some other presidents. BUT HEY LET'S ELECT DONALD TRUMP CUZ LOGIC

• Well obviously. People who say he is the worst ever are ignorant asswholes. he's turned this country around so lets give the commander in chief his credit.

• He's seemed decent to me. Done nothing obscenely stupid, which is what matters.

• N, he isn't. Unemployement number is a farce. If you dn't understand how it is calculated and what it really means then you are an idiot who is not qualified to aurgue these points. Secondly, just ask people how they feel about employment and how they think things are going. Add in the massive debt load and ten other things and you can understand why the majority of Americans feel that we are headed in the wrong direction.. just google up the stats.

• He took us from a recession less than a standard.
    Unemployment is above 10% that's a misleading statistic, job participation is way down which allows them to only look at people looking for a job for that stat.

• Average wage increase during his term? $.04/hr

He's been good for Wall Street, not much else.

• We haven't had a successful president since JFK.

• Okay. Now can you link any of your "proof" to Barack Obama?

• Presidential policy has very little to do with the performance of the economy and that little has a delayed effect. Obama was able to implement some policies in his first term, most notably Obamacare which will have long term impact but other than that the Republican congress in his second term has stopped him from doing much of anything.

He's a typical professional politician and academic. He couldn't manage a lemonade stand profitably. The people who actually generate the wealth in this country do so despite people like him.