How do you stay positive?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learnt to embrace life for what it is. I've seen that i live a pretty good life compared to those less fortunate. Break down your necessities to the basics. As long as I have food on my plate and a roof over my head im relatively happy. Become beast like in a way. Animals are happy like this.

I've pushed my body pretty far before experiencing pain till I've passed out just hiking with torn cartilagein my knee and not listening to the body. Then awakening and debating whether to end my life having just wasted 20k in the first 2 hours of an adventure which was meant to last 2 months. I haven't been that low since. I can look back at and tell myself "I pushed on then. I can continue". I think about my achievements so far in life. How I picture myself in 10 years.

Set some goals for yourself that you can achieve. This way you can look back at them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I see people going around their normal business, and it makes me happy, to see the little things that make them smile, i try to work towards making myself a better person, but staying in control of who i am, and what i want to do, i try to see the world for what it is, but still say, hey, this is a fantastic planet, with nice people and a great future. But i won't lie, things have gotten me down, and the best thing that's helped me get over it is trying to be patient, and trying to work my way through it bit by bit, to see the things I've done, and see the progress I've made really helps me to get a perspective of what i can do, and if i can see my progress, it really helps to see that i'm going somewhere, and that i'm doing things right, this may not work for you, but i hope it helps a bit at least.

• There's always hope when good people do the right thing.

• Cause some things aren't worth whining for

• Hang and tall to positive people like myself! 😊

• Realising that my life is better if a am positive than negative. And the surrounding in both cases is the same.

• I eat shrooms and smoke trees.

What Girls Said 3

• I keep reminding myself of the good things that I DO have going on in my life. I remember that not everything is bad. Yes, terrible and tragic things have happened to me, especially in the past year, but I can't let that completely take control of my life. I have a lot of things going for me. Why waste my time thinking about the past? I need to focus on the present and the future.

• I just cry it out and sleep!

• With ignorance.

No seriously, this is why I don't know when school starts up again. So I can be positive I'll finish my assignment.