Do you believe in fighting for what you want or if it's meant to be, it will be?

• Fight for what you want.
  • If it's meant to be, it will be.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in both. I think you put in your very best effort and work as hard as you can and if it's meant to work out it will.

What Guys Said 3

• I fight most of the time but when I really think it's hopeless then I stop.

• Depends on what you talking about OP but in 95% cases I'd fight and prolly win too lol

• Depends. Some people are just assholes and won't listen.

What Girls Said 4

• It's important to fight for what you want, but sometimes no matter how much you fight, it's not meant to be. So it's also important to be realistic. Maybe you're aiming too high and setting impossible goals. Maybe the person you're in a relationship with simply doesn't have feelings for you anymore. Maybe you simply aren't smart enough, good enough, strong enough, funny enough to reach the goal you want. But that's ok. It's better to let go and focus on the possible, rather than fighting for the impossible.

• this is so hard, my mind goes back and forth between the two and i just can't properly make a decision here.

• I believe in fighting for what you want however if you are the only one fighting it isn't worth it.
    If this is about love , the person you want should be fighting for you too. If not then you are wasting your time.

• Fight for it. Noone is going to do it for you. Not even fate!