If you could, what animal would you turn yourself into?

I know I would turn into a cat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably a puppy. Wouldn't be able to travel very far on my own but I'd get a lot of sympathy and free food and a loooot of attention and love. So it's a pretty awesome thing to turn into. Plus, it kinda matches my personality :P

• Very nice and I like your reasoning, that's why I chose a cat cause it kinda matches my personality

What Guys Said 5

• I would turn into a killer whale (aka Orca). The reasoning is because they are apex predators, meaning they are at the top of the food chain. The biggest danger to them are humans and pollution, but besides that, there aren't animals that would kill them. Plus, the lifespan of one is 30-50 years, so you get a good life time to live.

• bald headed eagle

• I'd be a praying mantis, cuz Praying Mantises are the best animal ever, and people have pet praying mantises, so I'd get cared for, but I would only do that if I could turn back into myself with all of my memories, the next day, cuz they only live for a year at most

• A fat ass hippo

• Honey Badger.

What Girls Said 2