Do you find hairy men and women repulsive?

Do you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the amount of hair. I don't find body hair on men attractive. Except for armpits and pubes, if a guy doesn't have that, then it doesn't look right. Some body hair is not repulsive per se, but it certainly makes a guy less attractive to me.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care to despair about hair everywhere
    In fact, often I find it quite fun
    Though I've drawn a wide line, to remain for all time
    Should a girl have a fat hairy tongue!

• Hairy women, yes. Don't care about pubes, just think it's gross if they have hairy arms n stuff. Hairy men, don't give a shit because I'm stright.

• Not a fan of body hair on a woman

• Depends. On girls I like arm hair, upper leg hair only, pubic hair is fine, sideburns are sexy AF. Armpits or lower leg is where I draw the line

• If the hair is on restricted to the top of their head and beautifully coiffured, fine. Otherwise, yes repulsive.

• Not really. I'm a hairy man myself, so i kinda have sympathy for hairy women.

• It depends on how much and where it's growing.

• Women, yea lol that's gross

• not not really, i quite like hair!

What Girls Said 5

• Nope! I am kinda of proud!

• Not really. Am I supposed to?

• Yeah I don't find hairy men attractive

• depend where the hair is

• I don't like hair on myself tbh, I make sure EVERYWHERE is completely hair free 24/7. I don't find it repulsive on anyone else, as its natural. But I just couldn't imagine having hair anywhere on my body apart from eyebrows and scalp. I guess it's a kind of obsession for me.