What Superheroine could probably beat Superman?

Which one of these Superheroines could possibly beat Superman?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|1
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Either Wonder Woman, or maybe She-Ra, they both strong enough, and have magical weapons, capable of cutting Superman ;)

2|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 11

• Supergirl, Superman would less likely to physically hurt his own sister
    assets2.ignimgs.com/.../...280jpg-e43dd4_1280w.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Indeed, plus - they are both Kryptonians ;)

• my choice is not on the list but to me it would be the cat women, because if superman pissed her off she would scratch and claw his eyes out.. but even if he won the first round she has eight lives left.. he would not stand a chance

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to go with my boy the Hulk

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted for Moonstone, she has hot outfit, but any of these Superheroines would be able to beat him, no doubt about that :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Nakedwoman! 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Zatanna Zatara would beat him, again same as constantine, Magic

0|1
    0|0
    • I can't decide to place a vote under wonderwoman or scarlet witch though
      Both because of magic have an extrene advantage against superman

• Show All
    • Ah she would be him to,
      Again,
      My thoughts would be Zatanna and if she is fighting superman she would likely have Recruited Constantine to help

• Yep, Zatanna is very powerful, I bet she would beat him too :D

• I thought Scarlet Witch has mutant powers, not magic. Anyway out of those you mentioned no one stands a chance against a rage mode Superman lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlet witch, she's the strongest character in the whole Marvel universe.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of people who don't read comics will say Wonder Woman, but a sun-bathed Superman that doesn't hold back wins by KO. The only character whose power level surpasses post-crisis Superman in terms of feats on that list is Phoenix.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, Scarlet Witch has magical powers, She-Ra is strong enough, and has magical sword, Superman is not immune to magic... and don't forget Miss Marvel ;)

• Really? you guys chose womderwoman before Pheonix? ahahaha

0|1
    0|0