How long do you see yourself on GAG? How long do you think you're gonna be here for? Lifetime?

Anyone going to miss me? No? No one? Really? 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe for 4 or 7 years. Maybe I'll have to stop because of school and I have to focus and get a job. Yea! But I plan to come in once in awhile to troll!

• I honestly hate G@G but I don't think I could ever leave permanently.

• sometimes we tend to hate ourselves too and we can't leave ourselves. just like that i guess... ;)

• Hmm, not sure- I always usually go on here if I have time to waste and or bored.

• I've been here for seven years. I have no plans to leave anytime soon. Ill grow ripe and old and still use this site.

• It is boring sometimes, so probably i will be here for 1 year and after that farewell to GAG

• I don't like this update or some of the things that happen here, but I could never break my addiction.

• With this latest update it could possibly be very soon.

• Since they took the dislike button... I won't be here long. OH I been here about 4 months

What Guys Said 8

• Well... I'm quite active on gag, because I'm single. If I ever get into a relationship, maybe the time I spend on here will reduce. But I'm highly unlikely to quit, unless something drastic happens.

• Can't see must staying much longer honestly.

• I will be here till the day I click.. delete account.. but so far no plans in the near future to do that.. I think its a great site.. I love giving my opinions to others.. but hope they are taken only as opinion's.. nothing more

• Been here for almost 5 year now will stay for as long as the site is up or I am shown the front door

• untill i can get back to work.

• I've been on about a year, sometimes I'll get bored with it and leave for a month or two. I'll probably stick around for a while yet, its a good time killer.

• I don't know some time though

• Only time'll tell.