I don't like blacks and I'm white/latina/hispanic, it's forbidden to say this?

I'm not American.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You can say it, But it might seem like it is forbidden the way people will whine and try to ostracize you about it.

• tbh would they be wrong for whining and ostracising over it? clearly they're judgmental and intolerant, and since there's no way they've met even tiny proportion of all blacks but dislikes the entire race i'd say ignorant as well. Even if people are not offended by them saying it they're likely tp dislike anyone who say such stupdi shit

• @Klokateer I could agree with that if it was some kind of truly equal deal, But I see too many f*cks saying the vilest shit they can think of about white people.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but some people might call it racist but whatever they can just shut the fuck up ;)

What Guys Said 18

• Forbidden? No. Ridiculous? Yes

• I like native Africans but African Americans not so much because of their "you owe me" attitudes

• to be fair you've hardly met all of them. Hating specific black people based on their attitude or action is fine, not liking all black people based on the tiny proportion who pissed you off, while completely you're right, is racist and fucking stupid

• @Klokateer It's The ones that have that attitude are the ones I don't like. To be fair not all do and I do have African American friends and I proudly served with them and trusted my life with them when I was in the Navy

• It's a choice and anyone can express their choice just as long as they aren't using derogatory terms and / or disparaging a certain individual, race, ethnicity, community etc :)

Vote 'B'

• No, nothing is forbidden to say. It's your preference. I would personally find the statement racist, but whatever. Different people interpret racism differently.

• You don't like them as in, you don't find them attractive physically? Or you don't like them based on some generalizations and stereotypes that you make or believe?

• If your white, than its racism. If your a different race than its because white males have impressed into your mind racism.

"I'm not American.", what does this have to do with anything?

• And you don't like them why?/.//

• Why not?
    I mean if you mean dating then fine, but not liking a race because the sins of a select few is very self limiting in life.

• Its not forbidden, it does kinda make you a racist asshole.
    And don't assume that racisim is exclusive to the U. S l
    You want a more racist country than The U. S
    Australia,
    Japan
    France (Which they will deny.)

• It's your personal affair, but i think you better don't say that, because that would hurt many nice people.. and if you hurt nice people but won't bring happy to you.. why do u do that

• It's not forbidden per say but, I don't see when you might find yourself having to say this.

• okie dokie!

• Nope, it's not forbidden

• define forbidden

• Well, you CAN say that, but a lot of people may not like you for it lol.

• you don't like the way they look or you don't like them in general

• Why don't you like us?

• It's a free country usually depending where you are

What Girls Said 9

• Yes how dare you! hahah

• It's not forbidden you won't get arrested for it, but if you dislike an entire race of people because of their skin color then you are one big asshole. Nothing more.

• It's not forbidden, but it does make you an asshole.

• It's not "forbidden" but it's racist. Being a racist is a horrible thing.

• This hurts me so much because you pay my bills, feed me, pay for my education, gave birth to me, etc.. I honestly don't care how you feel about us. 😂

• It is not forbidden to say but are you sure that anyone cares who you like? You seem to be racist and racists always get harsh answers from me

• Yes it is, because it is hateful and makes you sound like a racist. I am black and I must ask, what did I do to you? I don't know you, and you don't know me, so how could you possibly hate me?

• Internet is free.

• I'm not sure what you want us to say. Good for you? I'm sure black people don't care what you think