What are some ideas I can do to occupy myself and prepare myself for this major snowstorm coming?

What are some ideas i can do to occupy myself and prepare myself for this major snowstorm coming?So we're supposed to recieve 12 to 15 inches of snow along with a trace amount of ice. What are some things I can do to prepare and keep myself occupied when the storm hits? @Ginnyweasley97 @EmpatheticLady @Phoenix98 @Questionman any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pfft lucky -_-

Ok here are mine

Drinking
    Smoking
    Training
    Sleeping
    Gaming
    TV
    Books
    Studying

As for making yourself prepared.

Have plenty of dry firewood if you have a working fireplace
    Stock up on food and water, toilet paper you know the necessities
    Make sure you have shovels and other stuff to help clear some of the snow out once it stops storming.

Things like that.

• Well I'm not really into the smoking or drinking but everything else I can do I can also have my smartphone and I have pad and paper so I can work on my next my Take which is Super Bowl recipes which should be coming up very shortly well maybe another 3 days

• Lol well part of the question was what do you (I) do so I was answering both parts, and nice, that should help.

What Girls Said 4

• - Get books, magazines, audiobooks, and/or movies from the library or store to read, listen to, or watch.
    - Watch Netflix if you have it.
    - If you like drawing, painting, etc... do that. Make sure you have all your supplies necessary.
    - Listen to music. Search for new songs and artists while you're at it.
    - Make sure all your electronics are charged just in case.
    - If you have a gaming system like Playstation or Xbox, play your favorite games.
    - Bundle yourself up and go play in the snow. Just don't get stuck!

• If you can get to your nearest public library before the storm hits and grab a bunch of books to keep yourself occupied as the power is likely to go out at some points, maybe pick a language and challenge yourself to learn it in the time that you're stuck due to the storm?

• Yup, I'll be weathering this storm as well... DC got hit with a 1 inch squal last night and it was complete Chaos with a 30 mile commute taking 7-9HOURS!! Anyway, after that little vent I suggest the following:
    -board games
    -flashlights
    -batteries
    -candles
    DC will be out of service for the next 4-5 days.

• Well I am sad that you didn't hashtag me! NOT FAIR! anyway! Just do your homework or whatever.

What Guys Said 10

• 0|1
  • 5 days worth of food lots if bottled water

• Storms are like women. They give you a nice blowin and leave with your car and house. What I would suggest doing before this snow storm is getting a prenup.

• Lol, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at seeing a 23-year-old make this joke.

If it makes you feel any better, I would owe my husband 4400/mo in alimony for 6+ years if he suddenly decided to walk out tomorrow. Plus child support, most likely.

• @redeyemindtricks Lol just a joke I read online ;)

• Time to burn through your game back log. If you have a PC with steam on it then you probably have a ton of games you haven't touched.

• It's not a lot that your getting just saying. Also from nc. But I'll be cutting people out of cars

• Build an igloo! If the roof of your house crashes due to the weight of the snow you'll have somewhere to go :D
    I hope you'll be able to sit it out safely!

• Make sure you have plenty of lube and condoms.

• have your shovel or show blower ready. and go out and clean the snow as it comes down that way you dont have to move it all at once. and help any elderly neighbors you might have.

• This happens almost once a year in Maryland sometimes even twice so probably just the same thing as always.

• I'll be at the airport tomorrow. Just hoping my plane doesn't get delayed