What do Americans think of the retaliatory petition British people were signing against Trump?

When he said ban Muslims from entering USA, the British public started a petition to ban him from Britain. They were also wondering what he'd do about British celebrities and politicians who regularly visit USA for work or political matters.

Most Helpful Guy

• I applaud the British on doing that,
    One quick question, can you guys get the queen to forcibly ban Ted Cruz from ever returning to his birth country of Canada

What Guys Said 5

• When they have acts of terrorism against them like we have they might be more like Trump

• There have been some already, but they were mostly by British born Muslims or ones who had been in UK for almost their whole lives and were full British citizens I think.

• Racists usually don't care what others think

• @Waffles731 again I'm entitled to my opinion and if you want to live your life worrying what others think then have fun with that

• I would imagine that they are getting annoyed, because the British are inadvertently feeding Trump's popularity.

• That's true. After all, they do say there's no such thing as bad publicity. It's like when people tried to get certain guys banned from various countries because they were apparently promoting abuse against women, whoever didn't know about those guys now knows about them.

• The British have banned various musicians in the past for their "misogynistic" and "hateful" language, so it doesn't surprise me that they would want to ban Trump, but they need to remember that this guy might actually become the president of the US. They could be stabbing themselves in the back.

• i understand the logic. need muslims to have radical muslims. however, people should focus on the majority when generalizing, not the select few.

america is fixiated on exceptions. (radical muslims in this case)

• Sounds like a very smart thing to do.

• Western European leftists are some of the biggest fools on this planet. That's what I think.

What Girls Said 0