On a scale from 1 to 10, how lucky do you think you are?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a real honest answer. I have thought about this for a long time. And my luck is pretty terrible. I have my moments, but they never make up for the shitty luck I have. I give my self a modest 3/10.

One example. I got a check in the mail one day for about $500+ out of no where. No idea where it came from. I was able to cash it, so it was real lol. And it was perfect timing because I was super broke at that moment. That money was a life saver, so I thought.

A week later I had to rent a truck because my mustang was in the shop. I ended up damaging the truck and guess how much it cost for the deductible! That's right. $500.

One example. I have thousands.

What Girls Said 9

• In terms of little stupid stuff, like traffic lights? Probably about a 4.

In terms of big major life stuff? Easily 10 out of 10.
    Easily 10,000 out of 10,000, even.
    Easily.

• 8.5 lucky. Lhamdellah :)

• Seeing third world kids and the suffering of others I give myself a solid 10/10

• Not so lucky like an 4

• I'm blessed so much!!

• I would say 4. I have crummy luck most of the time.

• 1-2 😂😂yep...

• 4.5.

• A solid 3

What Guys Said 18

• Can I give myself a negative integer? :P

Luck has never been on my side. Not at all. I have always had to fight tremendous odds to get even little things in life which most people take for granted, but that has made me stronger and more resilient! :)

• 8.5 or 9

• I'm a 2 on a good day. Unless it's the odds of something bad happening. Then I'm an 8. hahaha. But it just makes life more interesting.

• Well I didn't win the 1.6 billion power ball soo I can't be that luck
    5/10

• 10/10, I'm grateful for the life I have. Praise the lord!

• Lucky enough to click feeling lucky button on google.

• I find myself complaining a lot about stupid stuff that doest matter and I get into these super low funks and it's hard to get out. During those it's probably like a 3. But when I am totally normal and in a good mood, my luck would probably break the charts. I have loving parents, I get pretty much everything I ask for, I have a crazy awesome house, amazing friends, and most people wouldn't consider this lucky, but I probably have the clearest skin of all my friends. A lot of people have acne or acne scarring, but my face is completely free of acne and always has been. Oh and I have never been assaulted, abused, threatened, or bullied. I would consider myself very lucky :)

• I'm blessed and thankful for everything my friend. I had it easy with the job search, while some people are having the toughest time out there; it's too much of a competition

• I don't believe in luck, so I'll just say I'm not were I want to be yet but I am slowly getting there, so I'm content.

• Mostly luck is for people who enters heaven when we die
    But now I think we are all lucky coz god gave us this earth and god gave us soul and we are his best creatures and we cannot do anything so I am 10 / 10 lucky 😛

• 4
    Been better but I can't complain

• I don't know...

Usually when things go well for me, they REALLY go well for me, but when they go poorly, they REALLY go poorly. Usually though, it goes well.

I'll say 8/10.

• I give my self a 5 I'm accident prone but lucky enough that I haven't kill my self

• I guess 8.5/10.

• i believe lady luck likes to hang out w/ those who are prepared.

• Very lucky usually! 10/10!

• A Lucky 7

• there's no such thing.