• neither - corrective laser surgery, or something like that
    3% (1)16% (3)8% (4)Vote
  • neither... *walks into wall*
    25% (7)26% (5)26% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too blind to wear contacts :( No really, I wanted to get contacts but I have both astigmatism and hypermetropia and my eye doctor told me it's better to keep the glasses and if I wanted to get contacts they would not only be very pricy but also take a long time to be ready and shipped, so I was like naaah plus I wore glasses since the age of 6, I got used to them and they're a part of me, I can't see myself without my glasses anymore :p

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I wear neither and don't walk into walls. 😁

0|2
    0|0
  • Neither. I used to have glasses but I lost them about 6 years ago and never went to get another pair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Glasses and contacts (obviously not at the same time)

I can't manage without. I'm blind as a bat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses.. I dislike things in my eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear both. At home, I'll usually wear my glasses. When I go out I'll wear my contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. 20/20 vision.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear glasses but I'm gonna get contacts soon :) Altho I picked A I can't see shit without em so D is true too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses. I've worn them since I was 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses. I have myopia and astigmatism -__- I hope to be wearing contacts in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • i use both, but i wear glasses more often than contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither and hope I don't have to (anytime soon). But the way I am going I feel like I might need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • E. both

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Glasses, but I only really wear them when I really need them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Glasses being I need them for reading purposes only , other than that I don't wear them at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I've worn glasses since 8th grade. I've tried contacts before but I always have horrible allergies and that doesn't quite mix with contacts. Now I'm just so used to myself with them I think I look goofy without glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear both, contacts for normal days and glasses for party or movie nights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grasses (asians accent)

0|0
    0|0