Why the fuck would they get rid of down voting?

Who's fuckin retarded decision was this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the site administrators that did it despite a large number of members previously stating they didn't want down voting removed. They never listen to us - they ask us what we want for the site, then do the exact opposite. Makes absolutely no sense.

And now it's a heart, meaning that we can only LOVE posts. We're not allowed to hate anything here anymore, I guess. They want us to all love each other harmoniously like we're hippies at a goddamn love-in gathering.

Most Helpful Guy

• not long ago they limited questions from 5 to 3.

perhaps they suspect people are abusing it. for sure some opinions are subjected to repeated downvotes, but it's not plaguing the site.

What Girls Said 4

• Its cool yoi can like a question someone posts but shouldve kept the down vote its something cool that gag had and facebook didn't now its all smiles and hugs. i used to like getting the odd downvote coz it ment someone actually didn't like what id said.

• Better call on one of the admins. It was their idea.

• For real tho. I don't approve.

• Yeah, you are right, too bad, I liked downvoting...

What Guys Said 2

• Good. Now people can't mindlessly thumbs down anything they disagree with - oft hey want their opinion heard, they have to form an actual argument.

• If only I could down vote you

• * if they want

• @jmmmfi2 - There's a fine example. People can't shit on another person's opinion by mindlessly mashing the downvote button. They have to actually use their heads.

• Not a clue but I'm gonna miss it