Do you get a natural or fake tan?

I always believe natural is always better- So I lay out to get tan! I'm not a fan of fake tanning! What do you guys do/think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural. I dont tan on purpose, I spend 4 months of the year on the water 12hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't need to tan lol. I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican, I've got a golden brown glow just because. Tanning is bad for you, whether it's natural or fake. Just be happy with your skin color.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like tans. I think it's a little pathetic to get yourself tanned just because you somehow want to look like the big starlets or because you think you don't have a nice skin color. I'm fine with my white skin. It's just as good or bad as any other color. I'm gonna stick with it.

• Natural. Never faked bake before. Heard it's terrible for you. Natural is healthy

• I'm not from Essex, so my tan is natural :D

• natural

• Real tan. Fake looks bad.

What Girls Said 8

• I do both.

In the summer I tan naturally.

In the winter my family usually takes a tropical vacation so to prepare for it I fake tan for a few weeks leading up to the vacation so I don't absolutely fry when I transition from -27F to 104F temperatures lol

• I have an awesome natural tan right now. I got burned last week, and whenever I get burned, I go brown.

• I think fake tanning can be better for health reasons... real tanning takes moisture from your skin which can make you have an aged look quicker... make sure when you fake tan you go somewhere that uses a cocoa base that way you dont have an orange glow... make sure when you fake tan you pick a lighter shade then your desired shade because sometimes it can appear darker when it starts to set in. when you fake tan make sure to exfoliate and not wear any lotions or perfume because it can mess up results... also wait until its perfectly dry before leaving... do not get wet for 24 hours after spray and use jergens body lotion daily to keep it from fading... all these tips are tips for keeping the tan longer.

• Natural, I have a natural olive complexion because, well, I'm North African.

• I prefer to lay out as well but it doesn't happen often. I've never fake tanned.

• Natural. No fake bake for me.

• All natural for me ^^

• Fake, I burn outside, not tan