Did you HONESTLY care about the Charleston shooting?

I was more personally upset about Chattanooga to be honest.

• No :(
  • Yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being upset about the Chattanooga shooting doesn't prevent you from being upset about the Charleston shooting. Therefore, the fact that you don't care about the Charleston shooting at all seriously makes me question why you don't care about the Charleston shooting.

Additionally, the Chattanooga shooting took place as an ambush at military offices on people with military training whereas the Charleston shooting took place as an ambush at a church against people who had just prayed with his eventual victims. It's surprising to me that your shock concerning the former situation supersedes the shock of latter situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont even know what you're talking about...

What Guys Said 12

• I cared, I live not TOO far from there so it sunk in a little bit deeper than when you hear about something on the other side of the country or the other side of the world. But it is a sign of the times that horrible events like that are so common that it doesn't really seem like that big of a deal, life goes on as normal pretty much.
    I was living in Boston during the Boston Marathon bombing a few years back and knew some of the people who were really hurt by it. One of the victims (that survived) went to my school and people would get us mixed up with each other, so the fact that my "twin" was injured in a terrorist attack like that was quite a reality check...

• Yes I did care about the Charleston shooting, just like I did for the Chattanooga one. I don't know why you can't care for both. Innocent people died, it doesn't matter where, I still cared.

• Not really. Most gun crimes are due to gang violence and criminals killing each other. The "mass" shootings are just the most publicized for political gain because nobody cares about the former.

• I accidentally clicked no,
    Yeah I do,
    An innocent life is the most valuable thing there is.
    Thats what I've come to value spirituallly
    An innocent life

• I didn't like the fact that they invited him to pray with them and then he did that to them. He should have gone after guys in the sex slave industry or thugs.

• i'm 40 min from san bernardino... so that's what i cared about.

• Never heard of it. :/

• Never heard of Chattanooga...

• i don't care about any shootings tbh

• When is it ever a good thing?

• I don't care about chatanooga, sandy hook, 9/11, Paris, theater shootings. Charleston shooting is the only one I care about.

• I dnn't even know what that is!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I do care because Tywanza was my first cousin.. How would that sound if I said "oh I don't care about those marines, Charleston shooting was more important." 😒

• The what? I don't care about a lot anymore. The world makes it hard to.

• Of courseeee

• Yes I do. I care about both because innocent people lost their lives to some mindless assholes...