Do you think Hillary Clinton is the Candidate of change like she claims?

At 1:48 Clintion states she's the Real Candidate of change

• OMG YES
  • HELL NO

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, as much as good ole Bill did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hilary Clinton is a supporter of Obama's agenda and is only out for herself she is a horrid candidate and a horrible person, she has no right being president she is defiantly a candidate of change but not good change is she becomes president this country is finished we never recover from her.

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer Bernie over Hillary. But if I have to choose between the right-wing loonies and Hillary, well it's a no-brainer

• I won't haft to choose between Hillary or Republican, I'll be voting for Jill Stein of the Green Party if Sanders doesn't win the Democratic nomination, but for now I have my fingers crossed that he will beat Hillay.

• *Hillary

• @Asker A vote for any other party is a vote for a republican.
      Learn from our Ralph Nader mistake.
      This is two party system country. The rest are I. Name only.
      Besides electoral college decides the president not the popular vote!
      Remember Al Gore?

• I have a sincere question for you, who will you vote for if there's a republican on the ballot and Hillary Clinton?

I think she's definitely a part of established, well funded politics.

• That's easy, if Sanders doesn't win the Democratic nomination than my vote goes to Jill Stein of the Green Party. Stein is most like Sanders. I have a feeling that if Sanders does win the primaries, the DNC and the establishment will rig things for Clinton to be the Nominee.
      http://www.jill2016.com/

• That is good, now they just need to be on every states ballot so every supporter of Sanders has a backup instead of being forced to vote Killary or Republican. Tho I if the the don't on every ballot their is still the option of write in.

• There is a reason she hasn't been elected for the like 4 elections she has run for. THERE IS REASONS!

• I think she's the candidate of suckiness 😕

• If she gets in you guys down south are screwed.

• Where screwed along with the rest of the world as what happens in the US government effects other governments/countries. Killary probably will get the democratic nomination as lots of Americans are stupid enough to listen/believe cooperate media or vote for against their own interest just cause the candidate lacks a 'snake".

What Guys Said 13

• i don't know. i do believe she is very similar to her husband in politics. clinton was a rather progressive moderate (a paradox i know). so if she is like her husband i imagine she would be a changer... but it's hard to know for sure

• Hell no. She's a warmonger just like Bush and everyone else. She voted Yes on Iraq about a decade ago and was behind the United States' involvement in the Yugoslavian conflict of the 1990s. Funny how the Democrats call us Republicans the warmongers when in reality we haven't been behind a war since the Spanish-American one in the 1890s. Every war of the 20th century was due to a Democrat.

• Ummm both gulf wars? Iraq?

• And the vote FOR Iraq wasn't quite 'bipartisan'

Here's the breakdown.

Aye 214 R 81 D
      Nay 6 R 126 D

www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2002/h455

• @ArtDent The Gulf War had total bipartisan support in a Democrat controlled Congress, not Iraq. My mistake. However, among the Democrats who did vote in favor of Iraq was Hillary Clinton--and yet she is the front runner of the same neolibs who decry warmongering. Essentially every candidate since the 1990s regardless of party has been the same. I agree about Bernie, though to an extent he is also a warmonger with wanting to overthrow Assad. That is the same exact mistake Bush made with Saddam.

• Of all the candidates that are running...
    ALL of them have just been yelling at their opponents.
    Just pointing out what wrongs they have done.
    I have seen no ads purely about what they will do for this country.
    JFK said it best: "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
    Id really like to hear from them what they will do to truly change the country.
    The stock market took a plunge these past few weeks of over 2500 points.
    All because of oil is on the futures, oil was way stocks have been declining. IT was down to 26 dollars a barrel.
    Funny today the dow closed up 200 points after crude oil closed out at 32 dollars a barrel.

• sure she is. she's going to change and go to prison.

her own husband had to issue a presidential pardon for a man who did the same thing as hillary--had classified info on an unsecured server.

• I look at her and listen to what she says, and I just see more status quo.

• She's a liar, and a very bad one.

It'll be Trump versus Clinton in November. I predict a win by Trump, even though that's not what I would like.

• Wall Street sHill

• oh hell no, she will just be more of the same bullshit that we have had for the last 8 years

• She's nothing but a shill.

• for better or worse, hil n trump r the only two which would spearhead issues the day their sworn in.

• I hate both of those socialists. and that fascist (trump)

#standwithrand

• Rand Paul dropped out.

• correction he is still running just not campaigning. he is running for both president and the senate because a democrat decided to run to take his place in the senate. and he is still on the ballot.

• Why do we need a candidate of change?
    I though Obama was like our savior and everything he's done has been perfect?
    OHHH right they're up for election, I gotcha.
    Hillary is the candidate of four more years exactly like the last eight.

• Her husband was very open about her being a big part of his presidency. If she is already been an established part of the system from that long ago, then clearly she can't be the candidate for change.

Obama got people excited for change, because he was seen as the outsider, and got elected. Trumps popularity, is mostly because he is seen as the outsider. People in both parties hate the establishment, but this is even more true for the swing voters that will decide this election. Hilary is just desperate to distance herself, from the establishment she has been a part of for years.