Should I cut my hair?

Should I cut my hair?
This is my natural hair (straightened). Sometimes it gets really hot and when i dont straighten it its SUPER poofy and i dont have time to do that everyday. If not, can you give me some advice on what to do with it?

• Yeah
  • Noo

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair is beautiful and thick. Isn't there some natural hairstyle other than dreads that you could put it in?

Most Helpful Girl

• No! I've been seeing so many girls cutting off their beautiful long locks here lately for some crappy bobs and they look like boring old Janes after they cut their hair. Don't do it.

Constantly straightening your hair isn't good for it anyway. Check out Naturallycurly. com to learn everything you need to know about your hair and how to PROPERLY take care of it. There's so many styles you can do with curly and kinky hair. Heck, put it in a ponytail or a big bun on top of your head if it's too much some days. Straightening is unnecessary.

To give yourself and your hair a break I especially suggest getting it in mini twists (or doing them yourself). Very, very versatile. Marley twists are great too (they involve using marley hair extensions which are very cheap and help the style last a lot longer than just twisting your own hair).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No! It's so long and thick! Your hair is what I'm aiming for right now, what products do you use?

• Trying something new is fun. I think you could pull off a pixie cut