Why do so many people with beauty and wealth commit suicide, become anorexic or become addicted to drugs?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're filthy rich and can get any material good, have many man or woman or both, travel wherever you wish and have access to drugs then life gets boring...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because life becomes the same. If your rich and have everything and nothing makes you happy, life becomes boring.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Because beauty and wealth will never bring fulfillment.

I think wealth draws people from God and into a self centered life, because all of your "needs" are just a purchase away.

Life is hard. It is hella hard. If you are trying to live a godly life it is excruciatingly hard, some times. Why would a billionaire EVER deny himself or herself?

The promise of love if you are attractive, or of fulfillment when you are rich are both empty. Sadly, it is the polar opposites who are capable of bringing you what you want, a poor, homely woman who is not attracted to your money would be the woman who would bring you true fulfillment.

When they find out their riches not only cannot buy what they truly want, but causes most of their problems, if they do no have God to turn to, they some times turn the gun on themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because on the inside they have all the problems everyone else has

2|0
    0|0
  • When one is good looking and wealthy, that person doesn't know if people are around him or her because of his/her character... or because of their looks and money.

That is one advantage of not being rich; u know that people aren't around you "just for the money/looks"

0|0
    0|0
  • They surrounded by fake ass people who deep down only embrace them cause of wealth. Lose your wealth and you'd probably lose more than 90% of your "friends"

0|1
    0|0
  • They have the world by the balls. What else is their to achieve? Nothing and they realize it and become depressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are rich simply because they're working hard to become perfect. They have a hole in their egos that needs to be filled. But they don't know with what. And when they finally have everything they eer thought they needed, they realise it's still not enough. And so they lose hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they don't know how to live with their beauty, their "famousness" or the expectations people have from them.
    That's when they start to feel bad. Than worse, and eventually it happens :o :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the way the world works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they have nothing realistic to whine and worry about, so they make problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I'm very certain that I wouldn't do any of the above if I was rich or wealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't learn how to be content, so they remain miserable despite their fortune.

0|0
    0|0
  • because people with looks and money have no RIGHT to EVER be unhappy or have mental health issues haaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they don't have their priorities straight. When money is not an issue they focus on shallow things like beauty or clubbing. This slowly eats away at the soul and they had no meaning in life. This leads to depression and sometimes suicide. Or they do drugs to numb the inner pain and try to feel something good.

In a way, being born and raised rich is a very sad existence. At least if you were raised poor and worked to be rich you might understand the important things in life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know wealthy people. But if he are talking about the poor than yes. Well people who make 25K or less and live in a society where beauty is important and you can't afford nice clothes and the grade suck and parents are abusive or separate. Think happen and than they feel worthless in society and that it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this is a multi-faceted answer, but basically to summarize here's some points:

-When you "have it all" what is there to look forward to? chase/challenges?
    -They have a lot of pressure to maintain a certain look (especially as they age)
    -They are wrapped up in that culture of surface "friends" where they question who to trust- no one to open up to.
    -Mo money, mo problems
    - Everything is too accessible and fall into the "party lifestyle"
    -Secret Societies, Hollywood, etc conspiracies... or are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stress over their status.

0|0
    0|0
  • They already "have everything" so there is no initiative to keep them right and no place to go but down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had family members who have had anorexia and it was more of a mental disease and chemical imbalance disease more than anything. It is incredibly depressing

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they can still become depressed, go through traumatic events, have that kind of personality etc etc...

0|0
    0|0