What is one of your strangest pet peeves?

Mine is smells. I hate taking a shower, putting on lotion and perfume and smelling so good and then say, walking into a building from the parking lot where the grass is being cut, and then you walk in smelling like wet grass, and it's like, no, I swear, I showered, I smelled good, this isn't me smelling like this! Or if you've ever been anywhere, where fish is frying, smelling like fish and grease, especially your hair. Ugh! I have legit avoided going certain places or frying in general just because heavy smells like that get on my nerves.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand people tasting my food before it's served or still cooking unless I ask someone to taste it for an opinion

• that's a good one... I don't like when people do that, and then say, oh, it probably needs more salt. It's like, well, if you'd actually given me a chance to season the food before just dipping on in there, maybe I could have made that assessment.

Most Helpful Girl

• My strangest pet peeve... Is to hear someone say "and umm" with every sentence. That drives me crazy!!!

What Guys Said 5

• I hate slightly abnormal sounds that repeat in a random pattern. It doesn't happen that much, but when it's happening, it bugs the SHIT out of me, and I can't focus on anything else.

I don't even know what an example would be. I do know that it's happened a lot when people are making weird sounds, I hear it off in the background, and it's random.

• Just sanitation really. Like when a waiter/waitress goes to fill my glass and the pitcher touches my straw. I start pondering how many straws have touched that pitcher today, I wonder if any of them have a contagious ailment that I might catch.

I tend to just pull my straw out when they go to refill the glass for me. Rather be safe than sorry.

• this is going to make me so totally paranoid now!

• There are many things that many people never really consider.

I like to look for those things. XD

• People licking there fingers out in public and if they bring my food and start doing that before they bring my food I have walked out before

• Wait, you mean like your waiter/server licks his/her hands and then is like, here is your food?

• Yes and I walked right out 3 min later it was some 19 year old guy doing that

• ewww!

• Feminist!

• I have to have my junk on the right side all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• People that bite there fork and pull there food off, that sound of their teeth scraping the fork gives me chills.

Or if someone walks up and takes a sip out of my drink or bite out of my food. A guy at work keeps doing this to me... so gross😷

• Your second one was a real pet peeve of a former boss of mine in my college days. This one employee was just a grazer and would nibble on everyone's lunches, and when she started working there, my boss, she warned people, that that was not cool with her. No one thought anything of it, until the girl tried to take one of her fries one day, and my boss stabbed her with a plastic fork. It sounds bad, but it was hilarious and she wasn't really hurt, but my boss was like, what did I say about my food?

• I can't sleep with an open closed, door, drawer and/or blinking lights/digital watches
    When I'm in a hotel I just go around putting clothes on every light and my friends hate me for that :D

Other than that:
    Can't stand it when people eat from my silverware
    PDA (Both doing it myself and having to watch it)
    when people get mad because I dont remember every detail

• these are some good ones

• *When my dad turns down the tv volume so low on me, I can barely hear it. Then tells me it's too loud.

*When my closest friends on FB never "like" my posts but I'm usually always "liking" theirs.

*When my phone buffers every three seconds on a vid I'm watching

*When little kids I really don't like comes towards me, stands there and stares... asking to pick off my plate or play on my phone

• ha, these are great.

• Thanks. They're also greatly annoying -_-