What's your biggest fear in life?

Mines is being frame or falsely accused of a crime and going to jail. Also not being a good father if I had a kid.

Most Helpful Girl

• My biggest fear is that I wouldn't notice if my future teenage son/daughter developed a drink problem, just like my parents did...

What Girls Said 11

• failing xoxox!

• Fear of failing is very real.

• Dying with regret.

I don't want to die feeling like I didn't try my best tobdo good things, to stay humble, etc.

• Wasting my life away.

• I have a few: being wrong about God, never ending up with someone who is everything I hoped/doesnt motivate me to be a better person, never learning to love myself, never amounting to anything, death, hurting the people who are important to me.

• Aliens and growing up. ;___;

• ... Spiders. Gross disgusting spiders.

• Death.

• being alone

• Elevators are one of my biggest fears. Everything about them terrifies me.

• I have anxiety, so I have a lot of irrational fears. Fears that make me hyperventilate.

What Guys Said 9

• I have 2 fears, (1) Being lonely and (2) Not being in control of my life

• Between going blind and deaf for the rest of my life, leaving me very vulnerable and dying alone (without a wife and kids).

• Losing my freedom. Not being able to decide for myself what i want to do, who i want to date, when to wake up, when to take a shit. So basically prison or any other form where we lose our freedom.

• Mine's weird. I don't believe in irrationally fearing things, and since the obvious shit like being murdered, raped, tortured or, as in your case, falsely accused, are all statistically unlikely, I choose not to fear them.

I don't fear death, as it's built in. Everything dies, so it can't be unpleasant.

I guess my biggest fear is change. Not external change, I thrive on that, but changing myself. I worry about the fact that when I'm 40 and the bar sluts I enjoy so much won't look at me, my parents are dead and my friends have moved to fuck-knows-where, that I'll be alone. I know I can alter that outcome, but it terrifies me to do so. Where do you start, y'know?

• Any snakes. Even if its a baby... kill it.

• Read "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson.

Essentially that entire book sums up my greatest fears as a traditionalist in an increasingly "progressive" society.

• Failing and loosing someone close to me

• Just bugs, spiders...

• That I will be homeless because I ran out of money to support myself