Any other fans of American horror story?

0|1
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• The third and the first season were my favorite, second is ok to, buy fourth and fifth are kinda disappointing.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I love AHS! But, I've barely watched Season 5. I plan to a little later, but I don't know how I feel about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. The show went downhill after Coven. I don't watch anymore :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I've watched all the seasons. The first was great and the others were good too but season four was too weird for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on the first season. Haven't cared to finish it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! I'm watching Coven atm, I love the show ❤️
    What's your favourite season?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I loved it

0|0
    0|0
  • I really only watched the first season and LOVED it! 😇😈

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked the first 2, the 3rd was ok. Not a fan of the 4th. Hotel was ok, I love the set design, it was beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• that show sucks. it's just like walking dead. the only reason people think it's good is because of the shock value

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you seen every season? Cause it's a different story every season so you're just kinda judging with out any knowledge

• no, but i've seen enough of it. asylum was terrible. it was just how creepy they could be for an hour. and trust me, i like the main dude cause he played the main guy in flashforward (shouldn't've been cancelled) and camelot (it was a decent show, but got beat out by game of thrones).

• Absolutely dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, Love that show.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have never gotten into that show

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore..

0|0
    0|0