Any other fans of American horror story?

Most Helpful Girl

• The third and the first season were my favorite, second is ok to, buy fourth and fifth are kinda disappointing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I love AHS! But, I've barely watched Season 5. I plan to a little later, but I don't know how I feel about it...

• Not anymore. The show went downhill after Coven. I don't watch anymore :/

• I've watched all the seasons. The first was great and the others were good too but season four was too weird for me

• I'm on the first season. Haven't cared to finish it yet.

• Yes!!! I'm watching Coven atm, I love the show ❤️
    What's your favourite season?

• Yes I loved it

• I really only watched the first season and LOVED it! 😇😈

• I liked the first 2, the 3rd was ok. Not a fan of the 4th. Hotel was ok, I love the set design, it was beautiful.

What Guys Said 5

• that show sucks. it's just like walking dead. the only reason people think it's good is because of the shock value

• Have you seen every season? Cause it's a different story every season so you're just kinda judging with out any knowledge

• no, but i've seen enough of it. asylum was terrible. it was just how creepy they could be for an hour. and trust me, i like the main dude cause he played the main guy in flashforward (shouldn't've been cancelled) and camelot (it was a decent show, but got beat out by game of thrones).

• Absolutely dude

• Yeah, Love that show.

• i have never gotten into that show

• Not anymore..