What show should I start watching?

The sopranos

What show should I start watching?
Super Natural

Hermlock grove

Lillyhammer

Mr robot

Fargo

Tyrant

• The sopranos
  • Super natural
  • Hermlock grove
  • Lillehammer
  • Mr robot
  • Fargo
  • Tyrant

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I know that Mr Robot has been said to be like amazing and Rami Malek is an awesome actor so I recommend that.

The ones I've watched on the list are Supernatural and Hemlock Grove, same kind of supernatural-y stuff. Supernatural takes a really long time to get any good (I personally didn't enjoy it properly until season 4) and it's been dragged out so much now that there are a hell of a lot of shit episodes so it does have its awesome bits and it is scary, but if you get into it, just be prepared for it going majorly downhill.

Hemlock Grove is a pretty good show, it has a very interesting take on different supernatural creatures and its horror elements - such as the werewolf turning scenes, where the body literally tears itself to pieces and grows the wolf out of itself, so there's gory bits like the eyeballs falling out and nails falling off - and the characters are awesome. It's also shorter than Supernatural.

I would recommend trying out Mr Robot and Hemlock Grove, then going to Supernatural if you have a looot of time on your hands.

• I never seen any of these.

• You got some good choices there! Supernatural, I'd say. I really really want to watch Mr. Robot... not sure if it's on Netflix yet. Fargo has that dark humor, I like it.

• Supernatural, definitely the best choice here <3

• I have not seen any of these but Mr. Robot just won an award.

• I haven't seen any of these but Hemlock Grove looks cool

• FUCKING SUPERNATURAL
    omg I love supernatural best show ever
    by the way Castiel is mine...

• I voted Fargo

What Guys Said 8

• I just finished watching "the last man on earth" and thought it was absolutely hilarious, it's only 2 seasons in too so it's worth a shot.

• Oh maaaan. Sopranos huh? Wow. I like be that show. Tough list bruh. I'd begin with Mr. Robot and then Fargo and then Narcos. And then anything else.

• Supernatural is awesome

• You just can't go wrong with Supernatural. It applies to both guys and girls. Plus you have 11 seasons to catch up on. It'll be great. I'v been watching since I was 12

• Lillyhammer!

• YESSS SUPERNATURAL PLZZZZ JARED

• I love that Supernatural is the winner in this poll! !!
    I love supernatural! !!!

• All the shows listed here are garbage except for Sopranos and Fargo. So watch those two. They're masterpieces.