Have you ever seen a pro bodybuilder?

Went to venice today went inside golds gym. Fcking A bro. 10/10 chads walking around 6"4 260lbs 9% bodyfat. No homo but I would gladly go down on any of them. It's one thing to see them on the internet but in real life. Holy shit.

• Yes
    38% (5)58% (7)48% (12)Vote
  • No
    62% (8)42% (5)52% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have a few friends that compete professionally.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry, but:
    "No homo but I would gladly go down on any of them."
    I can't stop laughing.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL dude you should of seen these chads 6"4 250+ lbs low body fat. Deep voices. Fuuuack.

• The guy who owns the gym I go to is a pro bodybuilder. He is a member of the IFBB

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. All the time. For some reason they always love me. 😖

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• My Akamai uncle back in hawaii was an ex ranger. Jacked AF i think he was the scariest guy on the island, but he had a big heart.
    He had veins coming out of his forearms and abs that i would happily give a BJ for just to get close to. Can't say what bodyfat nor pounds but definitely over 250. If i were to guess i would say maybe 255.

0|0
    0|0
  • not in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to go to mecca! (No offense Islam friends, it's called the mecca, bc Arnold trained there lol)
    Ya when I lived by SF I saw jay cutler and Phil heath. I could dig up a pic if u want. They are so massive, but short lol I towered over them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice peks Brosimite Sam.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Got damn broham! I feel like putty just talking to you.

• Lol I've dedicated a good portion of my life to this