Which of these mystery photos is the creepiest?

None of the photos have ever been explained, And probably never will.

1. Mystery Thumb
2. Bachelor´s Grove figure

3. Elisa Liam Death (Knowing the story, And how she acted in the elevator prior to her death make it creepy as hell)

4. Tulip staircase ghost

5. Coopers´ family photo

6. Weird gas mask town (Don't know if it's a mystery, But it's creepier the more i look at it)

7. Candy Man´s 29th victim

• Mystery Thumb
  • Bachelor´s Grove figure
  • Elisa Liam Death
  • Tulip staircase ghost
  • Coopers´ family photo
  • Weird gas mask town
  • Candy Man´s 29th victim

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think a few of the photos have been manipulated in some way. Yes , even back then you could produce fake photos. Although the gas mask one is pretty creepy because people actually wore those at one point and it's just eerie, and also the Elisa story intrigues me. Never heard of it before but you can bet I am going to look it up now!!

Most Helpful Guy

• If I hadn't seen the Elisa Lam video, I would've selected Cooper's family photo. But I've seen Elisa Lam's video and it's creepy. Out of all these pics I got goosebumps as soon as I read 'Elisa Lam'.

What Girls Said 6

• It's a tie between Cooper's´ family photo and Elisa Liam's Death... the first one looks quite creepy and the second one is very mysterious...

• Elisa lam's death is still one of the creepiest and most fascinating mysteries I know. That video is really creepy too. I voted C

• Um.

Elisa Liam's death is still one of the most creepiest one and also the most interesting.

Ew, it's frightening.

:\

• 5, 6 and 7 were all very scary to me. The rest not so much. Still, I voted 7

• I am home alone and you just scared the shit out of me, Turning on all the lights and tv as I type

• 5 it's weird as hell

What Guys Said 8

• I guess Coopers family photo is definitely the creepiest, but Candy Man's 29th victim... damn, does that mean Candyman was real too? :P

shoutfactory-productionsite.s3.amazonaws.com/.../product_detail_3162030205001_3880915275001_candyman-new.jpg

• Yeah, But not that one lol
      It was a serial killer in the 70s named Dean Corll, They nicknamed Candyman.
      They knew about 28 victims, But they found that picture on one of his accomplices, And it wasn't any of the 28 they knew about.

• Lol, great minds think alike ;)

• Yeah sure do :D

• Elisa Lam's Death has a lot of crazy coincidences and by far the weirdest death mystery.

• These are all very unsettling lol... i knew i shouldn't have clicked on this one question 😱

I think elisa is interesting one

• And strange.

• Yes very... i just spent the last hour reading on her story and seeing some of those videos

Who in their right mind would stay at such a hotel, if you have money to stay at a hotel you gotta have 30 bucks more to stay in a better place

The elevator video, she defiantly seems disoriented, then probably murdered. Someone probably noticed she was all messed up and took advantage of that. Or it was there poan to start with and she was brought to cecile hotel for that exact reason.

• The biggest mystery is how she got on the roof, It was closed off.

• I have a question regarding the gas mask town... Are you my mummy?

• 1. There could just be another person crouching down behind them.
    2. I don't see what you're referring to here.
    4. That picture doesn't look real, and if it is real then it has terrible quality - probably a manipulated photo.
    5. I picked this one as the creepiest because not only is the figure hanging from the ceiling upside down but the head doesn't look human.
    6. Where they doing that for a laugh? Did an entire community decide hey let's scare the shit out of some people?
    I don't know the full stories on 3 and 7.

• The first photo was tested, And the boys in it and the one taking the picture swore they didn't know where the thumb came from.

• Lol coopers family photo. Scary af

• Elisa Lam's death makes me uncomfortable.

• You and me both.

• It's unexplainable. I'm a scientist - things I can't explain make me uneasy.

Some of those are fake, though. The Cooper image is doctored with an image of a ballet dancer. The gas mask town is a photo from the evacuation in Britain during WWII

• Yeah, I have a few of those old gas mask photos. They all look creepy out of context.

• Coopers´ family photo