How would you react if someone of the same sex told you he/she finds you hot?

If someone who is either gay or bi tells you they find you hot how do you react or/and feel?

I was out with this girl i found out that night was bi, didn't really give it a second though untill she mentioned she found me attractive.. I just lookd at her and smiled. i didn't know how to react.

A girl saying she finds me sexually attractive is the same as a guy im not attracted to telling me they find me attractive, its nice to hear. but i dont take it to heart and i guess it does mean as much to me as if a guy i liked said the same thing.

So, girls how would you feel if a lesbian or a bi girl told you they found you sexually attractive? And guys, how would you feel if a gay or bi guy told you he found you sexually attractive?

Updates:
by the way in this scenario the person isn't asking you out, they are just telling you what they think about your looks

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• I'd probably laugh (cause that's what I do in awkward situations) and say something like "Thanks but I ain't like at".

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not saying the guy is asking you out, he is Just giving you a compliment

• Yeah, I know lol. I'd thank him for the compliment but make sure he knows I'm not into men so it doesn't turn into something really awkward for either of us

• Ah, I understand, makes sense!

What Girls Said 2

• I would be flattered! Say thank haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel a little awkward and politely turn them down.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if she didn't ask you out?

• Well I would at least let them know I'm straight.

• Really? Hm.. interesting.. We are ofc different, but I would never turn a person down unless they directly asked me out