Does this baby look mixed to you?

Does this baby look mixed to you?
Me and my girlfriend are both black. She is dark brown and I am dark skinned. She did cheat on me last year with this white dude. That's another story, but we talked about it. She swore up and down that they used protection and she doesn't talk to him anymore. I don't know, she just looks nothing like me. Even her hair texture is off.

I feel like im on Maury. (i did ask her before i put this picture up). didn't tell her what for though.

• Yes
  • Nah

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just get a maternity test done?

• But we KNOW who the mother is...

• I would, but I feel like if he finds out that she is his then he will try to take her. I'm not about to just pass her on to some random guy, father or not.

• Well if he is the father then you have to accept that he has the right to see her.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of babies that don't have a certain look, and some don't resemble a parent at all. Doesn't mean that the baby is someone else's.

The only way to tell is by going to a reputable DNA testing center. Even then, that doesn't stop anyone from treating the child as if it were their own. I know step dads and adoptive dads who were a lot better than the "biological" ones.

A look or part of appearance can sometimes skip generations.

Whether the child is biologically yours, she is adorable.

What Girls Said 23

• Regardless of what the situation is, that baby is so cute!

Pull out your baby pictures. Yours and hers--why not the whole family while you're at it. You will see some form of resemblance.

Protection is not 100% and words are words. People are known to lie to stay out of trouble. Since you say you are going to keep the baby anyway, then I'm not sure why you're asking if she looks mixed. If you have doubts, those doubts are only going to get worse if left inside to simmer.

• She does look mixed. But just because she's lighter and doesn't have a certain hair type, doesn't mean she isn't yours. Get a DNA test, if she isn't yours then whoevers daughter she is, deserves to know about her.

• Yeah, that's just true. I'm kind of hesitant to get a DNA test though, because I'm not gonna want to give her up regardless.

• That's very true. DNA is crazy that way. I was born with "white people " coloring, but my mom is milk chocolate colored while my dad is salted caramel colored. My mom told me this funny story of an incident that happened to her n daddy.

Both my parents went out for a walk and carried newborn me with them. Then their mutual friend saw us, and came over. The guy looked at me and then at my parents and said, " You black. She black. What the?#! y'all doing with a white baby?"
      #TrueStory Lol. Anyway, look at me now. I got a bit darker.

• I mean, yes there is a possibility! But I'm the lightest out of my family. My dad's tan and my mom's Mocha. Some babies just come out looking unlike you. Just wait till she gets older maybe she'll darken up a little.

• I'm sorry baby, this little girl is definitely mixed. I think you should get in contact with other guy and both of you get DNA tests done. Does he know your girlfriend has her?

• How old is the baby? Sometimes it takes a little time for a baby to gain melanin and for the hair to curl.
    Does she have your chin? That's a quick way to tell if a child is yours by looking at it. Babies have their father's facial features during their first year or two.
    What is the baby's blood type? How does it compare to yours and your girlfriend's?
    It would still be a good idea to have a paternity test done to make sure.

• Looks really can be deceiving, especially on a baby. I am a puerto rican and jamaican mix and when I was a baby I was literally white and looked nothing like my father. Now, whenever I post a selfie on Facebook the facial recognition automatically tags my dad because they think its him instead of me (unfortunate, but true.) If you think the baby isn't yours, you should just get a paternity test or something.

• that baby is beautiful <3 :o
    anw your not gonna get answers here based on a pic lol :P
    if your worried about this confront your girl and get a blood test.

• I put yes but you should still get a paternity test. But my God she's beautiful. Her eyes are like "... wow..." If your girlfriend is cool with it, I'd claim her as mine lol but I dunno that's just me...

• Oh yes, that adorable little girl is definitely mixed, honey. She's soooo cute ❤❤❤

• Yes, she looks mixed. But she's so cute!

• Aw.

That baby looks so cute. You can get a DNA test to see if she is yours or not by the way. Other than that yeah, she looks mixed.

^.^

• Don't know really.. she looks like she could be fully black or mixed. None of them really stand out in my opinion. She is so adorable though!

• You should probably ask for a paternity test tbh

• I mean, my fathers Cuban and my mothers African American. Do I look mixed? No. Genetics can get pulled (or not pulled) from past generations. She's young, she could get darker. But if you really need to question, just get a paternity test.

• I'd get the DNA tested, and I am suprised you stayed with her even when you were cheated on, like why

• I would get a dna test, babies won't always look like an exact mixture of their parents sometimes they may have grand parent/great's features.

• Do a DNA test if you have doubts

• You should get a DNA test just to be sure, if you feel like you can still raise the child as your own then do so, but don't spend the rest of your life in doubt. Just remember there are loads of light skin black babies.

• Yes, the baby does look mixed.

• She does yep

• Yeah, she really does.

• Sorry, man, but this little one might not be yours.

• She does look mixed, she's super adorable.

What Guys Said 10

• Yikes... Maybe you should get some kind of DNA test done.. Why would you stay with a woman who cheated on you?

• Probably to late but do not sign the birth certificate until you get a DNA test. ALWAYS!!! get a DNA test if you are the suspected father. You need to get a DNA test asap.

• Yes the kid looks like she has some mix in her

• Genetics is a bunch of crap my mom is tall my dad is tall and I'm a freaking smurf I am the shortest person in my class with the 1 meter 38cm and also my mom and dad are brownish and I and white almost as paper so don't distrust your girl because I bet you that she loves you more than anything. Except for your daughter. You must also lover her I guess, am I right?

• Ask your mother what she thinks. Mothers always know.

• my only suggestion is get DNA tested.

• Probably not.

• Probably not, what?

• Probably not mixed. Outside of the light skin, there are no other signs of a mixed child.

Get a dna test if you are really not sure.

• Lol, dude you need a new girlfriend.

• if your skeptical get a test

• Not to be mean... but:

1. Why would you take your girlfriend back after cheating? She obviously doesn't care about you too much.

2. "She is dark brown and I am dark skinned" Hmm... that baby looks mixed.

• And bro... you're under 18... why the hell would you hit that raw?