How retarded is this, my British university student friend thinks that dinosaurs are a myth?

I asked her if she ever went to a museum and seen dinosaur skeletons and she said yes. She wasn't joking she was dead serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a huge dinosaur skeleton in the British museum? How can she think they're a myth?

• That is what shock me up

Most Helpful Guy

• I know someone who thought Africa was a country and Egypt was in Asia. Freakin' Essex.

What Girls Said 1

• Is she religious? Spme people who are disagree with the theory of evolution, etc.

• No it's not religious

What Guys Said 9

• How far the value of a degree has fallen, eh? She'll graduate with her BA in Theatre Lighting and work for the rest of her life as a receptionist in some grim business park, slathering on cheap make-up and drinking Lambrini thinking it's the height of class.

• If you think that is something, wait till she finds out the world isn't flat either!!!

• There were a few girls like that when I was at uni. They were all Muslim. We had to sit through a lecture on evolution and I remmeber a couple of them coming out saying it was a load of crap and how they didn't believe we evolved from apes. It's almost always a religious thing.

• What's more retarded is that you feel like you must inform us.

• really? i know that used to be a common idea but i thought everyone grew out of that by now

• It has become fashionable to be moron.

• Americans aren't the only crazies and dumb assess of the world.