Humans are fucking awesome, agree or disagree?

I agree.

We landed on the moon.
Need I say more

Seriously people are still dumb enough to think the moon landing was faked
"We poison our air and water to weed out the weak! We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our God to a stick! Don't fuck with the human race!"
Humanity Fuck Yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• I am facinated by airplanes every day. I look at them in the sky and think "wow, there are PEOPLE up there!" You'd think I'd be used to it by now but I still think it's awesome. Helicopters too.

Most Helpful Guy

• We've got a lot of baggage, but all of it pales in comparison to any single accomplishment we have made.

What Girls Said 9

• To our tiny brains and within the range of our limited imagination, yes we are pretty awesome. But a chimp in the middle of the jungle, that never came across a human, might think their species to be awesome. Hell maybe the Dinosaurs thought they were awesome... Ha ha!

We are just a tiny insignificant speck in this universe. Chances are there is plenty of awesome out there much beyond our comprehension.

• Russians were the first in space xD and everyone knows the moon landing is fake XD damn they said the apparent spaceship that took them was dumber than a calculator. And there was a pic of the flag like flapping in the wind
    Funny if there's no wind in space 😂😂😂

• Its not the wind and can be explained by simple physics and lack of atmosphere on the moon
      Since there is no real friction. The force of planting neil armstrong planting the flag means that it will perpetually flap.
      Simple physics.

• a russian was also the first to die in space. left that out.

• "Nah not bothered, moon landing is still fake to me"...

That's the saddest thing I've ever read. You are literally making a retarded claim with 0 backing, and then when people are legitimately making strong points in counter, you're just going to brush it off and say you don't care about facts and evidence?

Fucking pathetic...

You know, one of the Apollo missions, I don't recall which one, left a mirror panel on the moon, so that telescopes on earth could fire a laser at the mirror, and when it returns they can count how long it takes, and then times that by the speed of light per second to determine how far away the moon is (that's how we know it's actually drifting away from us)

Seriously, this experiment is still ongoing for decades, you can literally fucking watch videos of scientists firing a fucking laser at the moon that bounces back...

To deny that, literal fucking video evidence, is honestly beyond retarded and arrogant, ignore the fucking tin foil hat teacher...

• We also invented things like genocide and nuclear warfare so I wouldn't ride the "humans are amazing" train just yet.

• "We poison our air and water to weed out the weak! We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our God to a stick! Don't fuck with the human race!"
      Humanity Fuck Yeah
      Already pointed that out

• It speaks more to our own idiocy than our awesomeness. We're willing to kill ourselves so that our "enemies" may die. Poor survival instincts, truly.

• lol seeing as a lotta people doubt it happened I'd hafta say you need a better reason than that. Also weren't dogs n chimps up there BEFORE we sent up REAL astronauts? I thought I heard that in Science last year

• I believe in the first living being to go into space was a Russian Cosmo-Dog called Laika. if I recall correctly, noone knows how she died, it was either asphyxiation when the cabin ran out of oxygen or she burned to death when re-entering the atmosphere, either way she died unfortunately.

Though, no animals ever went to the moon.

• That's from Jurassic park if you didn't know.
      The man was refering to the raptors

• There are good and bad people.

• I don't know... We're not very nice to each other.

• um sure...

• I don't even know.

• Disagree, we dont even know whats on the bottom of our own oceans yet...

What Guys Said 18

• Awesome? That's the least thing you could say about the human kind , WE ARE A MIRACLE , we can conquer our fear, hold our tears when we are sad and act liked nothing happened when we felt like the whole world is crushing us.

• Yes, we are awesome! We took over the planet and now we rule it and we're expanding to the universe. No race on earth has done it before. We're the best!

• we have our moments

• Why do you say "we"? Did you ever land on the moon? Will you ever land on the moon? Humans aren't awesome. Only a small fraction are.

• We're the shit, d00d.

• No I want humans to all die!!!

• yeah but we also shoot at each other all the time and even through nuclear bombs at cities... so sometimes we are awesome, sometimes we are fucking stupid

• Cockroaches aren't as smart but I'm ready to bet they'll survive humans.

• The most vile, disgusting, despicable beings I can think of.

• It's kinda hilarious to think that Americans claim that landed onto moon, but 47 years later they cannot go into space without our rockets.
    Just sayin'.

• And I find it funny that russians have such pride when its practically a third world country where fifty percent of the economy has ties to organized crime

• @Eugene, normally I fucking agree with shit you say bro, I like your mentality of shit, but, saying Stalin was a good leader? Pfft.

Sure, he mobilized Russia through ww2 successfully, but fuck me he basically commited genocide of your own people. The man was a fucking savage who didn't give a single fuck about his fellow Russians, all he gave a fuck about was his army and fucking other countries up.

And, just putting it out there bro, not really fair about the rocket thing, considering the US' space shuttle programme (if I recall correctly USSR only launched 1 unmanned shuttle and scrapped it).

Your rockets now are only used to ferry people to and from ISS on the Soyuz. Simply because It's cheaper then the US using shuttles to do it (don't forget, the us took cosmonauts up there on the shuttles before I they made The deal to use your Soyuz to save money).

• @Riggers think from the other perspective: he put all the libtards, traitors and others to a good use. He took over the broken country and left it with supreme economy and nuclear weaponry. That completely overwhelms all of his negative sides.
      Considering that generally Westerners receive majority of information about this greatest leader in human history from liberals, I believe there are plenty of lies and/or incomplete information to blacken his name.

As for "fucking other countries", USSR was basically the only country in history that actually developed acquired lands (although those were Russian lands after all that separated after collapse of Empire) without eliminating native population and/or looting lands from it's riches.
      Look at natives in US.. if you can find any
      Look at India, Africa, Middle East: one of the reasons they're greatly behind developed countries is "colonization" of those lands in the past by Britain, France, etc. (which actually was pillaging and looting).

• Somewhat agree... it is unfortunate that we will be the makers of our own demise!

• Never met one.

• Sometimes we can be awesome; other times, I find myself losing faith in humanity.

• Fuck humans. We're terrible

• Humans are worthless fuckers I wish they'd drop dead already or asteroid apophis hits earth.

• no all humans are jealous , selfish , self-seeker Humans are bad

• Mom landing was faked

• Ignorant is what you are

• there very good facts on the first moon landing being faked, they had very good motive to. Do more research on the subject before saying I'm ignorant

• Not facts*** but good speculation

• A human was also the one who turned me down yesterday... ME!!! Thats probably the single greatest moment of idiocy I've ever seen this of this race. The moon landing doesn't change the fact that a female human turned me down yesterday. She is missing out on so much, what led her to make that decision I cannot tell you, but humans aren't all they're cracked up to be.