Why is everyone jealous of me?

I can't help that I'm an alpha.

Why is everyone jealous of me?

*The feels I get*

Was this in retaliation?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1877236-why-do-guys-care-so-much-about-being-alpha-males

I am quite sad that we can't get along.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I'm totally cereal and jelly.

• Do you like cereal with jelly?

• It may be an interesting experiment, adding more sweetness and a different texture.

• So if you're alpha, why are you anonymous?
    http://imgur.com/ScLNruW

• Haha.

You seem like the jealous one.

:\

• But I'm totally not. I have feelings too.

• People need someone to throw their stones at.

• If you have to brag about it anonymously on the internet then i highly doubt it...

• Not bragging, I would genuinely like to know why people get jealous for me being an alpha. The internet is just an anonymous outlet used by the entire world, so how I represent myself is irrelevant, only the question at hand is all that matters.

What Guys Said 5

• Here's the deal... If you really are, you don't have to tell us, we already know. If you have to tell us, odds are you're not nearly as much as you think you are.

• That's what everyone says, but with enough time, there comes a point where it just has to be said.

It is equivalent to people asking a question, and someone responds with, "no one cares", and in the asker's defense, they reply, "well you must care enough to respond", which in reality, they still don't care, but it just had to be said.

• Funny gif, I like it. I hope my words have opened your eyes.

• you're too alpha for us all mighty one.

Were just fucking basic beta bitches.

• so alpha that you have to hide behind anon lol

• Really feelin those alpha vibes coming from you OP. I don't even know how anybody at all would question your alpha-ness. Oh wait... you're an anon. (disregard former statement).
    *Downvoted

• They can't question, they scare easy.

• The betas will always be hating 😂😂

• Can't we all just get along?

• That's what I think to, but unfortunately, they're too insecure to put up with alpha males like us.