My dad thinks im not attractive😥Help?

im 15 and a girl my dad never tells me im not pretty and he always tells other teenage girls that there pretty but never me and lately i been sexting grown men because i have no good self-esteem yesterday my dad was watching obama's daughter malia on tv and he said that i was jealous of her because i dont look like her and my dad thinks white beauty is better my mom is mixed she is black, white , lumbee, indian, and my dad is black but he thinks im supposed to look white and says im jealous and ugly and calls me racist black names
i need help

if anyone has questions just message my box thanks everyone☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like your dad is very shallow unfortunately. Looks shouldn't matter, it's who we are as people that counts. As long as you find yourself beautiful and are a good person it's enough. It's hard to do but just keep telling yourself and it'll start to feel true.

• hey thanks i feel a lot better
      what you said opens my heart 😍

• Good I'm glad! It's tough because parents should be role models for how we act and think, but sometimes if it's negative, we can't let them hold that power over us. We have to become our own person and step out from their shadows. It'll keep getting better as you grow older and move out some day, I promise it gets better

• aww your a very wise and sweet thanks

What Guys Said 6

• Your dad will get what's coming to him. Either in this life or the next. Possibly both. Just know this. Keep your chin up. The world is cruel and hateful and if you don't "fit in to get in" you will get constant backlash and hatred from people. It will make you stronger over time, but it's never easy or a good feeling. I suggest trying to have a relationship with God. It will get you through life.

• Wow how rude. A father is supposed to be a role model and love their child. Sorry to hear this. 😕

• Your skin tone sounds amazing in my opinion..
    You shouldn't listen to him in that subject, you're beautiful how you are

• thanks man i feel better
      thank god i have someone like you to be in my coner☺

• I'm sure you are pretty, Don't know how to help though :(

• This is so sad. What a father. If I were you I would stay away from him.

• Why are you listening to him? Tell him to fuck off!
    Or just ignore him.

You're setting grown men because you have low self esteem? What kind of logic is that?
    Fix up!

What Girls Said 0