Life is so much more then high school drama... that all everyone cares about?

I hate everyone. No one gets that there is more to life than parties and fighting. People have bigger problems then wHITHER or not they are with their friends. My house burnt down last Friday and then my one friend was yelling at her mom because she wasn't allowed to go home. I would kill to go back to my house. And she was upset she had to shovel the driveway. FFFFFFFF UUUUUUU!!! THEN THEY DECIDED TO LEAVE ME OUT OF THE PLANS. YOU ARE ALL SELFISH AND NEED TO GROW UP!

Most Helpful Guy

• It gets better after, I promise. People won't be superficial jerks, their friends will start to become more eclectic and not clique-oriented, you'll find people who genuinely care about you.

University is considerably better, the people after are dramatically better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Yeah that's hardcore. I've experienced some highschool drama but that's just selfish. Sounds like not a very good friend. When I was in highschool I had a pretty bad eating disorder and no one was there for me. All of my friends basically just talked shit about me and what I went through saying that it was embarrassing then they just pitied me. Now that I'm out of highschool it's interesting seeing what everyone is up too and it turns out I'm doing much better than them In comparison while they're only concerned with social hierarchy and their ego.

What Guys Said 1

• you can kill me if that means you'll get your house back.

What Girls Said 1

• And today on teen drama...