Guys, Men of a different race can I ask you a question?

What's your opinion about black women? Do you guys find black women attractive? Would date one? Likes and dislikes? If youve dated one tell me about it. Why or why wouldn't you date one?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• When God made the first black woman He was just showing off.

What Guys Said 18

• I think so and dated a beautiful black woman one time. Unfortunately my mother is a Bible-thumping racist and disapproved, giving such awfully stupid reasons like, "They don't move the same." It was really offensive, and just realizing how bad she was about this really strained my relationship with my mother in a way that never got better after that.

I had to move to Japan and our long-distance relationship didn't last, but I really cared about her deeply, and she was very beautiful to me. I've always just found people all ethnicities very beautiful in their own way. It might be because I studied visual arts for a while at university (though not an artist, software developer). That kind of opened me up to a wide range of ideas about beauty, femininity, down to the muscles and skeletal structure of a person.

The only annoying thing I found with this kind of biracial relationship was the kind of racism that we got exposed to as a result, from my mother to random black guys whistling at my girlfriend and shouting that they could take care of her better than some white guy, things of this sort.

• In my experience and interaction with them, they just like your everyday woman you encounter and interacted with... the only real difference I really see is color. Sure some women are attractive as the next one... hell had a few sexual encounters with them myself. First was out of curiosity when that "once you go black ya can't go back" was like a hot topic that was totally wrong hahaha other times because she was downright hot that I gotta tap dat ass kinda situations in my young dumb full of cum phases I went through in life ya know? Now, I respect and appreciate women more now than I have in the past, regardless of their color.

• Some black women are extremely attractive. Never dated one myself but there is no reason I wouldn't if she otherwise met my standards.

• Yes, black women can be attractive. I would date one as well

• The black girls at my school are reasonably attractive. I wouldn't date any of them, mostly 'cause most of their personalities are just totally incompatible with mine. I'm a nice, introverted-but-not-shy, kinda eclectic, nerdy guy, and most of them are pretty much the exact opposite of that. A few of them are nice enough, but they still think I'm weird.

In general, I look for a certain set of personality traits that I find attractive, and those usually just show up in white and Asian girls more, so, yeah. If I found a cute black girl who had those traits, I'd totally be up for dating her.

• I am white and there are plenty of black women that I would have dated.

• I think there cool some of them not all
    yes I do find them attractive
    I have already dated one
    they actually care a lot
    dislike they try to hide it for no damn reason
    it didn't last long cause she was unsure of me so I left
    about a week down the rode she wanted me back but I moved on
    I would date one again

hope that answers your questions

• I have had only one black female friend in high school (didnt had a lot of friends to begin with ) and she was chill as fuck. I could had totally dated her if she wasn't friend.

• I find very few black women attractive. But I have seen a couple.
    I wouldn't date a black woman though, seeing as I only date women I can see myself having children with. I want my children to resemble me and the rest of my family tree.

• I think they're hot, but a different kind of hot. Kinda like Asians are a different kind of hot to whites.

I don't really... Date... As such. I've slept with 3 black women, though, and they were all a lot of fun.

• they are ok

• Yeah many of them are beautiful

• i love dark girls / light skin black girls

• Of course black women are attractive. The pretty ones anyway.

• I'd definitely date one I don't know why but I find them really hot

• I'm not into black women for several reasons. First, most black women want to be in control of their relationships. They want to be the leader and have their men in subservient roles. I won't do that. I'll be an equal partner, but I won't be subservient to any girl. That's a dealbreaker with most black girls.

Second, I don't like the 'keepin it real' demeanor that so many black women display. I like sweet-natured girls, not hard-ass bitches. I get why so many black women are like this, but I don't want it in my personal life. I need to feel cared for and secure, and the last thing I want is to have my closest companion judging and ridiculing me for my failures in life.

Third, I just don't have that much in common with black girls. The things I'm into most black girls aren't. We just lead separate lives, and that's fine. It just means that we aren't meant to have a close relationship. There needs to be some serious commonality to make an LTR or marriage work. That just tends to be lacking with black girls.

• Attractiveness has never been an issue. Same as any skin color, some people are more or less attractive.
    What I found so far is that most black women are, compared to what I am used to, more... emh.. shall we call it rowdy?
    To be honest (and I realize I might get a ton of shit for this) I often found that black girls are more emotionally vulnerable and insecure. So there's the general tough act to cover it up.

• I don't like being around rude and obnoxious people.