What's your personality?

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• -Very compassionate, emotional and emphatic
    - I would consider myself open minded in a sense that I can easily befriend and hang out with people who share completely different mindsets but I would still hold on in what I believe in and the lifestyle I promised myself to respect without getting influenced.
    - A big dreamer
    - Sometimes a bit too nice and naive.
    - I don't hold grudge against people, forgive and forget easily.
    - Not confident and sometimes a bit of a coward
    - Extroverted and sociable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird. I'm not talking about the regular "OMG, I'm SO weird!" kind of weird. I'm talking about straight up weird. I've been told so by many people that I make them uncomfortable with how weird I am. Just two weeks or so ago I was. I'm also a bubbly and fun person who is always joking around and laughing. Always laughing. Laughing. Just laughing. I rarely stop to breathe.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's everything!

0|1
    0|0
  • Reserved but chatty to friends. Sensitive. Serious and passionate then bubbly. A tad harsh. A bit of a weirdo as well. Goofy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quiet but can be talkative with those I feel comfortable with. Sarcastic and laid-back, but I can have discipline and a sense of responsibility.

1|0
    0|0
  • Idek...
    -Goofy
    -Mature
    -Smart
    -Bitchy
    -Sarcastic
    -Energetic

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm:
    -shy and socially awkward
    -an oversharer
    -usually nice sometimes b*tchy
    -goofy
    -clumsy
    -childish at times
    -mature and responsible
    -personality wise im strong
    -funny
    -i can't stay mad
    -i dont hold grudges even when i want to

0|1
    0|0
  • Friendly, intense, obsessive, occasionally funny, compassionate I'd like to think, and empathetic. There's many sides to me aha

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even how to answer xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Friendly, outgoing, funny, sarcastic, and I dunno

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ISFJ personality according to the Myers Brigg Personality system

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet, shy, polite but guarded, takes time to warm up to people 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• According to the Myers Briggs test, I am an INTJ.

I am a selective extrovert. I get energy from being around my friends, but other people drain me very quickly. I also recharge from being alone.

I prefer thinking on my feet to having a specific plan of action. I usually make my decisions based on logic rather than emotion. I value justice highly, and I am not afraid to speak up when I see injustice. I am loyal to a fault. I find it difficult to make friends, but when I do, they are damn good friends.

I can switch between goofiness and seriousness whenever it is appropriate. I generally act like a pessimist, but in reality I am an optimist.

I'm not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows about this shit, by the way.

I have flaws. I get angry about things easily. I can sometimes become obsessed with things and people. I tend to go on "kicks" where I temporarily become obsessed with something. I have relatively low self-esteem. I often become overconfident. I have problems with authority, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Animated, Spirited, Lively.. what else can I say..
    A bit arrogant perhaps, but who could blame me.. I'm awesome. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly, serious, old fashioned, professor-ish apparently I give off that vibe, hard working and laid back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Douchebagy, perfect, alpha, everything
    bahaha
    jk

jovial, fun-loving, hard working, determined

0|0
    0|0
  • weird I'd say...

1|1
    0|0
  • I am the troll that cheers everybody up and reminds people that it's not as tough as they make it out to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • An eccentric personality yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • In 1 word: nerd.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm
    Awesome 😶

0|0
    0|0