My kitty cat passed away this morning from injuries. What should I do to try tp remember him?

My kitty cat passed away this morning around 3:30 am due to injuries he suffered yesterday morning. How should I remember him? @EmpatheticLady @vishna @justbanannaz @Ginnyweasley97 @dodgersgm any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no :/ ugh, they always try to show their strength and they're so close to the edge. I'm sorry man. I think you can either bury him now or get him cremated when the vet office opens. Either way a nice headstone/big smooth rock/etc to go over his grave would be nice. Maybe in the spring you could plant a bulb or flower.

• Thanks for mhg and again, I'm sorry for your loss :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my God. :( I'm so sorry. :(

• Just remember all the fun times you had with him. And take comfort knowing that you helped give him a great life. :)

• Thank you you.

And again, I'm truly sorry for your loss. I hope you'll feel better about things soon!

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry for your loss. Think about any fun or silly moments involving him. If you have a photo, try to put one up, so you'll still be able to see him.

• As a cat lover, @smahala1991 I can relate to The... Late.
    I am so sorry that your Beloved passed away. And with Grieving, you will Always Remember Him as Someone who was part of Not only your Life... But part of your family. A picture or more to Keep Out and About, is very Helpful and a Closure in his Untimely sad death.
    Keep the memory, Keep the Faith... With time, this heals all wounds.
    Good luck. xx

• Oh gosh I am so sorry. Last summer my niece's dog got hit by a car and died instantly she carries his dog collar around everywhere. Maybe you can bury him somewhere at least semi private and plant some flowers.

• He was alive for almost 24 hours after his injuries but we weren't able to get him to a vet because they were closed due to the weather and the roads were very bad. So i just took him inside and kept him warm with a blanket and heater and hoped for the best. I don't know if he was either hit by a car or been in a fight.

• I'm sorry for your loss :(
    I'm not too sure, it sounds silly but I'd give him a little send off ceremony if he were mine

What Guys Said 2

• Thats really unfortunate man I am sorry for your loss :/
    Wish you the best

• As a little fluffball that you ciul cuddle