Is Donlad Trump the next Hitler?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems about right. Also a racist corn cob.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• From the looks of it, there are definitely similarities. Even if he's not, he would make a terrible leader with his piss poor communication skills, lack of professionalism, and lack of indepth knowledge on the business.

• people make him out to be so much worse than i think he actually is.

• The day that man becomes president, is the day the apocalypse starts.
    Just saying.

• Not if we disallow him the presidency by voting for anyone... anyone else.

• our votes are practically meaningless.. this is why local elections are imperative if you want to be represented properly when federal elections come arounnd

• No that's just an extremist view just like how Trump has extremist view. Trump is a republican/ running for president not a dictator or trying to be one! I don't agree with Trumps views but no one should compare anyone to a man like Hitler. Hitler killed millions of people! Trump hasn't done that! If anyone should be compared to Hitler it's ISIS. Just because people don't agree with Trumps views does not give people the right to be so mean! That's just wrong and shows that people cannot control their opinions.

• how many people did bush and obama killed in the middle east?

• You are entitled to your opinion. You can believe whatever you'd like!😊

• I dont hate anyone
      but i hate American government and presidents cause they are asshole and liars.
      make sure you watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB9BXIghZCI

• No I'm not a fan of his but I think people who say are ridiculously overreacting. Donald Trump has so far acted nothing like Hitler

• He fries his hair so much that it got to his brain.

Back to the question, no, he wishes, like people wish Santa was real!

• he wishes more like a wanabe at least Hitler had a bit of charisma and vision even if it was utilized the wrong way

• No. How ignorant.

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
    Ad hominem + Hitler is the opposition strategy in politics and propaganda.

What Guys Said 29

• He's like Hitler's retarded cousin

• Donald Trump has said he wants to close our borders and make sure those here are legal citizens. And every country on the globe has borders and enforces legal citizenship requirements, except the US as of right now. So why is it everyone is against that decision and why haven't they been so vocal towards other countries that enforce legal citizenship such as Mexico, China or any other country? Donald Trump is against extremism that promotes terrorism and wants to close the avenue's that have left the door open by making sure those that promote and incite terrorist extremism no longer reside in the US. So please explain what exactly is bad about that? Rather Donald Trump will stick to his word or even be to do what he says he'd do for that matter, what exactly has he said that could compares him to Hitler?

• He's actually not that bad of a guy most of the hate comes from ignorant people who can't think for themselves. But instead feed off of rumors and negativity from the media.

Most of the comments here only prove that point and he nothing like hitler so stop that horrid comparason.

So remind me again how enforcing our boarders and wanting only legal citizens here, Bringing industry, jobs, money and security, opportunities and making our military and defences so strong that we'll never have to use them again anything like hitler?

• If he makes it then he'll prove that Hitler was a thumb sucking baby - watch these words :)

• 0|0
    • So you're saying wikipedia links are the final solution?

• @Fugue Could give you a more formal link if desired on Godwin's Law and Reductio ad Hitlerum. A solution might be to avoid degrading these kinds of topics to Hitler comparisons.

• You missed the joke. :)

• No, he actually can be a good president that knows what he's doing.

That is a problem, actually. Hope he won't get elected.

• Let's hope so. That's going to be hilarious if he becomes president. I'm just going to keep my TV on the news channel and laugh my arse off

• Donald Trump + NDAA = A COMPLETE FUCKING DISASTER!!
    ^ any president actually but with his comments about Muslims and mass deportation should have people worried

• 1|2
  • he seems bad, but not as bad as Hitler, some of his views have been coined to some of Hitler's though like discrimination against a large ethnic group or a belief his country is greater than any other

• no that was obama

• He would have to burn washington DC and blame it on the [others]. People are not as naive as in the 1930s, I hope.

• lol no. people are just dumb.

• Better question, is Angela Merkel finishing what the russians started and wiping out germany?

• Nah xD

trump is just a fucking clown.

hitler on the other hand was a fanatic idealist. I'd compare hitler more to ossama bin laden or such folks.

• I reported this as spam every time i see a trump question i will report it from now on.

• i dont think so just the establishment who cannt buy him thanks that

• more like president camacho. it has got electrolytes. cudos to you if you get that reference :D

• Donal Trump is the next Homer Simpson

• this is how conspiracy theories start.

• Im so fucking tired of this ridiculous comparison.

• You know, spell checkers exist. This makes you look stupid.

• No. He ain't that smart.

• Lol thats what my dad said.

• he's worse than hitler

• Trump hasn't done anything truly bad in his life that I'm aware of. People just hate him to hate him. Not everyone is gonna agree with his viewpoints but people just like to hate to hate for the most part.

• Don't be ignorant. Trump is the man.

• Obama is. He likes to "mandate" laws not put them through the house & senate.

• I don't like the guy. But to be fair, it's illogical to compare an idiotic rich guy with no experience in politics to an evil mastermind.