Why does moderation delete anti-black posts, but support anti-white posts?

I notice GaG will allow questions and posts attacking white people to be left up, but posts about black people are taken down quickly. What's the go?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They deleted my question 3 times.
    http://s16.postimg.org/ut8lgseqb/image.jpg
    http://s21.postimg.org/5csqh1dmt/image.jpg
    http://s16.postimg.org/z8vlzsgib/image.jpg
    And the question against whites was not removed by the moderation even after I report them for "nonsense" but I could report as "offensive" and other things too. Also, the moderation love to keep this against white but they are fast in delete something against blacks.

• Even a black guy reported the question but they keep this against white while they delete fast against blacks.

• I agree with you. We should message each other. :D

• I said to delete all the questions about white men, white women, black because I wanted to have equality in this website instead of allow only racial questions against white made by people who are explicit fakes and the moderation keep them, but anything light and not even offensive who is explicit against blacks is deleted fast while every fake profiles with hardcore hate questions repeated for 5 years are keep by the moderation who feed these people while they give the message that is allowed against white and forbidden against blacks.

What Guys Said 9

• That's not happening. Anti-white posts are deleted just as quickly provided the posts are confrontational or baiting. If it's a legitimate question, then the question will likely be left alone.

• To be fair they've removed quite a bit of my posts that said

#BringBackTheFuckingDownvoteOption

I haven't had many posts removed til now.

• Remember, that moderators are normal users, like you.
    If you see something you feel should'nt be left up, report it. ^.^

• Can't say I have seen many myself but I tend to get rid of any blatantly racist posts.

• bias. i posted bible scriptures on this: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...alive-arson-attack.html basically saying that all those claiming to be jews, are truly jews... the admins turned off comments before mine was even posted.

• basically saying that all those claiming to be jews, are not are truly jews

• It's because the ones in charge of GAG are leftist liberals with a heavy cultural marxist undertone.

• Why are you complaining about anti-anything posts period? This isn't a race website, it's an advice website between girls and boys, simple.

• I haven't noticed

• I'm not even aware of this... me so blind :p

What Girls Said 9

• Id think that's because anti black posts are usually much more offensive towards the black race. Using racial terms, giving examples of why the individual thinks blacks are inferior, etc.

Whereas 'anti white' ones are usually just a bitter rant asking why girls prefer white guys when the poster is black and has a big schlong

• I have seen people use terms like cave beasts and crakkka for white people implying inferiority.

• eh no, not 'affluent'. Pretty middle-class, average working family-type neighbourhood. It's a very multicultural area though so if anyone has any racist views against each other, whites included, it's kept pretty hush hush. I have not experienced that sort of treatment in real life.

• You are very lucky. I have experienced "white bitch", "white whore", "cracker", "cave beast" and many more. I'm so sick of it. :'(

• It depends who sees the post at what given time.
    Not every post that goes against violation is noticed by a moderator, this is why it's important to report posts you find offensive so you can bring it to the admins attention.

• As far as I'm aware, anti-white and anti-black posts are deleted at the same rate.

• No one is purposely leaving one up over the other. I remove both of them as soon as I see them. If you see something that you feel should be removed based off the rules, then report it.

• I see them both deleted usually.

• They do not allow anti white and anti black posts. You are just looking for a conflict

The irony of this question is the fact that you are violating a rule and there is a big chance this question might be deleted

One of the rules is to not complain about admin issue in the form of a question, you have to message them instead because they say they will take the question down

They are known for doing that

http://oi67.tinypic.com/29uo7xu.jpg

• Anti-white? What do you mean about that? Prejudice posts about white people (e. g. Why do white people smell like wet dogs?) or posts that discuss racism?

• Slavery... Black folks have been hurt enough

• You mean like this one I came across earlier.
    Why do white chicks date white dudes over me?
    Anonymous
    i'm black. i have a bigger dick. i have more swag. what's the deal?