Have you ever flew first class?

What was it like? And where were you going? What airline did you take?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've flown business a few times. Much nicer seat, much more legroom, the flight attendants were much chattier and friendlier, and the entertainment system was better.

A few times on Air Canada, once on British Airways.

It's worth noting that Virgin Atlantic's economy class was in many respects better than BA's executive.

I've done a few times by train first class. It was... like going back to the 1970s. Do you like brown? Because everything was brown. The seats, the curtains, the carpets, the tables. Brown.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't remember the airline but I flew first class from LA to Tokyo. We were traveling from my house in Michigan to Bangkok, Thailand.

It was delightful. I ordered a steak and it came served on an actual plate. And I had a pod seat that went flat back so I could sleep like a normal person.

What Guys Said 6

• Not really, I don't think I would ever be able to afford first class! Even if I do, I would rather prefer flying economy and saving money.

• I've flown first class most times and lost count of destinations or airlines :)

• Lucky you. Whats it like? Isn't is mad expensive?

• Compared to economy yes luxurious and unlimited supply of food & drinks, more charming hostesses, more room and leg space. yes it's far more expensive than economy :)

Didn't start out that way though I had a rich dad. I worked my way up from economy to get there lol

• Yes, frequently after my wife's death. I wanted space and some extra level of privacy because I was traveling to arrange her funeral and make final arrangements where we used to live. It was all on Delta Airlines.

• No, I haven't. And I probably never will. I doubt it's that much different than coach, except you get treated a little better in terms of service.

• no , i have never needed to fly anywhere so i dont know whats its like in any class on a plane.

• all the time up until I got my own private jet

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, in Saudi Airline ( was going to Tunisia and Saudi Arabia) and Malaysia Airlines (was going to Thailand and Malaysia). I liked it

• I was coming back to the US from Panama taking Copa airlines. Didn't even pay for first class, got tickets online for coach and much to our surprise they seated us in first class.

• I don't think. I don't know, it could have happened and I don't remember. I went on the train first class plenty of times, though.