Girls, Why do younger women stare at me but never say anything?

I am the most average looking older man. I dress my age, act my age, and most importantly, being older, I control my eyes especially if an extremely attractive women is anywhere in my field of vision. Yet, in spite of sporting a nice shiny wedding ring, and staying on whatever the topic is if I'm conversing, I (really don't think I am imgagining it), find women 10 and twenty years younger than me sometimes (almost) outright staring at me, or making numerous glances at me. To reiterate, I really am just an average looking older man. I am very happy with my life, and I'm proud of the accomplishments I've achieved thusfar in my life. I'm pretty darn sure they are not making passes at me. I am too old for that. Please be honest if you reply. I am not looking for a "Make me feel good answer". Thanks.

0

What Girls Said 0