What do people do for their eighteenth birthday?

Mine is coming this week and I don't have any plans because I don't know what to do yet. It would be really helpful to hear ideas! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Throw a Big Bash and Invite all of your Special Someones in which you Want... To Share in your Only Once in a Lifetime Eighteenth Birthday.
    Good luck and Happy Birthday, @OphieWilde xx

• Thank you, @OphieWilde for the Birthday Vote of Confidence and I am quite Confident that You will have a ball and all, no matter what you plan. xxoo

What Guys Said 11

• I was actually in Boot Camp went I turned 18. So probably a whole hell of a lot of PT, eating some food so quickly I didn't have time to taste it, some drill, probably a bit of IT, a couple of classes, maybe some uniform maintenance, then a few short hours of sleep.

• I snuck into the kitchen of Burkes Diner through the back door, pinched a loaf in the big pot of beef stew then stirred it in thoroughly. I then sat in the diner and snapped pictures of people eating it!

• Borrow an ID from someone that looks like you (or maybe not) and hit the club! I remember going to clubs at one point a few years back and while the guys got scrutinized, the girls got an easy pass by presenting a real ID that sometimes didn't even look like them.

The two things I envy the most about women are getting into popular crowded places (provided your cute enough) and getting out of speeding tickets.

• I sit here trying to remember wtf I did. I can't remember so it must of been good! Have fun I guess. Spend time with friends

• Sing happy birthday
    Eat cake/ice cream
    If they are rich, get a car

• i went to the movies

• on my 18th i didn't nothing i went to school then went to work right after.

• well a lot of people lose their virginity if they haven't but to be safe, I would suggest doing something (safe yet fun) that you can now legally do bc you are 18

• I don't even remember mine. I didn't even drink or anything, I just don't remember.

• I know that I shall go for my first legal pint of beer with my dad in a pub. :P

• they go to mexico since it's legal 18 is the legal age to drink

What Girls Said 9

• Happy early birthday :)

I'm probably gonna have a little get-together with friends from grade and high school... so just casual food and movies for half a day. Though we're all going to another province after exams, to celebrate everyone's birthday/graduating, so there that's too :P

• I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary for my 18th birthday.
    My parents gave me $100 , I wanted to go to the theme park with some friends but those plans got ruined.

Maybe you could go to one or a arcade of some sort, if you are into that.
    Or maybe just do lunch with friends, bowling, or indoor skating, (those are all fun).

• In upstate New York get drunk

• Sneak out. Drink. Be safe tho. Make sure your friends know where you are, never split up for any reason. And never set your cup down. You watch it like a hawk.

• I chill in my pj and ate cupcake!

• I went to school and then I went home and cuddled with my cat. Wow... that's my life...

• I didn't do anything except get a tattoo.

• I think I just had a sleepover with my closest friends.

• Nothing, spent it like any other normal day.😊