Who likes Steak? Or do you prefer Chicken?

I love a good steak with a nice loaded baked potato, some Asparagus with cheese and a nice roll/bread.

I like chicken strips with a good sauce at times, but steak is where its at! lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like steak with my chipolte burrito!

• Oh we should totally get chipoltle and eat at the park! HAHA!

• Oh I see.

What Girls Said 15

• I like steak but the steak I eat home gets caught in my teeth and the steak at restaurants is either fake beef, too expensive, or too small in size and usually takes too long to cook. I sometimes wait 20 - 40 minutes for my steak.

• yeah, the best steaks around here are 20 to 40 dollars. too much. but my dad can grill a really good one, we just don't have it that often.

• Steak! <3

• ... I prefer smoked tofu 💁🏻

• Chicken for me, please!

• I love steak! And I'm very picky about it too. Ribeye grilled medium rare is perfect for me :)

• I like steak more but I eat chicken more

• Steak *__*
    How is this even a debate? xD

• i LOVE steak

• I don't eat steak, I prefer fish! lol

• Oh that's something I hate lol but lots of people where I'm from love fish well catfish that is

• Haha, yeah I don't know, not everyone likes it but it's an excellent alternative if you want to get protein for people who don't eat the above.

• Yeah, it suppose to be really healthy but I just don't like the taste. Sometimes I wish I could turn off taste buds and eat nothing but fish and salad to lose weight lol

• I've always preferred chicken!

• I prefer a barbecued steak with some avocados

• I like my chicken tossed in BBQ sauce so its all over it.

as far as steak goes i like A - 1 or Heinz 57 on the side. other than cheese steak ( Mexican restaurant ) style, a steak with all the trimmings is my fave.

• how is that so funny?

• I am just teasing you! :) Have a great day!

• I love them both

• I keep it as an occasional treat but filet mignon, baked potato and salad is one of my all time faves!

🐃🐂🍷

• I hate steak, I prefer chicken a lot more.

• I prefer to eat chicken but i won't pass up a nice steak on occasion...

What Guys Said 15

• Love steak👍 For health/nutritional reasons I eat chicken breast most days, which is also Mt. Vesuvius fire flames🔥
    I'm a weirdo though, I prefer well-done meat in most cases, to the heartbreak of many-a chef. Like if juices and blood and stuff are coming out when I cut it, that's gross. The dryness is actually one of my favorite parts of it, haha. I guess when I go out to restaurants and get a nice cut of steak like a filet or something, I just get it medium, but if I was just cooking up a London Broil or something, that bitch will be crispy on the outside, haha. We have an Argentinean steakhouse in town here that's awesome. Came with prosciutto-wrapped asparagus last time, that shit was crazy good. But like I said, most nights at home I make chicken breast with some kind of dry seasoning, and served over quinoa with some steamed vegetables👌

• why not have both :P

• I prefer chicken but it depends on how it is cooked. Fried chicken is my favorite, but a good BBQ'd chicken breast is also nice provided it is cooked to perfection with the right sauce (KC Masterpiece for me). Steak is good, no doubt, but it kind of tastes bland to me. I'd rather eat my steak in something like beef stew for added flavors.

• 0|2
  • A nice ribeye sounds amazing right now...

• Steak with shrimp or chicken tenders with BBQ sauce.

• I prefer salmon.

• Nothing beats a good ribeye.
    I actually prefer mashed potatoes on the side but a good baked one can be awesome

• I'd pick chicken above steak, but I love both

• i love steak

• i think it's safe to say if u eat chicken

you'll love steak --- if you choose to eat it.

• Vegetarian.

• Both, i like lots of meat (no homo).

• Steak.

• I like both but I prefer a juicy ribeye, porterhouse or t-bone over chicken.

• I might grill tomorrow afternoon :)
      I will make a few shrimp and chicken kabobs with a steak or two.