Name a member at gag you're married to?

I've seen this game played on forums and I thought it'd be fun to try! Just tag the person in your opinions!

so I choose @Calex as the member I'm married too.

What Guys Said 15

• Umm I'm married to 46 of them >_<

• Well, @GraySailorsBride and I are married.

On GaG...
    and IRL too.

So there's that.

• Did you guys meet on here?

• @akadatank44

No, we've been married for over 9 years.
      We've been on GaG for 1 year.

We did meet on eHarmony though.

Given that we started our relationship digitally, it's not surprising that we continue to live digitally.

Yours is a common question for us.
      Most people on GaG don't bring their SO's with them. I'm different, I did.

• Thats awesome!

• 4|0
  • Them pink anons

• I was married once, then we got divorced.

• I choose @BelleGirl21 no doubts about that

• @divamonae lol ^_^ she's my wife.

• My wife isn't on here she goes to facebook

• I've proposed to one lol not married yet.

• You're so classy man. I can picture you settling down with a nice housewife in the countryside and have a bunch of cute Midwestern babies. lol

• Come on man, you can't have tunnel vision, at least realize your biases and assumptions and recognize that others have their biases and assumptions.

I think there's value or at least a rational perspective in basically all the political ideologies.

• @ConsultantIsBack I don't have tunnel vision nor am I being biased, I wouldn't say someone is a bad or horrible person if I didn't actually believe it. And some people like Hillary are just horrible people, regardless of their political affiliation I'd hate her just as much if she was a republican.

• There's a few 😏

• @archiz man :)

• aww <3
      thanks for the mention man :*

• @archiz im talking to an informant named Shabeeb Al Waleeb that i have embedded deep within the Hezbollah enclaves. He's working on a way to use their trading routes as a way to get you out of the country under the cover of night. You can contribute by sitting tight and continuing to masturbate to my profile picture in the meantime :)

• bahahahha xD

• I'm not married to anyone :'(.

• No thanks. I rather not be the creep that fantasies about strangers.

• Sometimes I feel like that about @MissNowhere although I'm sure it's pretty one-sided ha-ha.

• Never been proposed or ask anyone to marry too.

What Girls Said 13