What's a good way to save money?

I'm making $10.50 an hour and I work one day a week. I want to be better about saving money because I'm going to college in September and I want to go to Europe. It takes $25 to fill my gas tank and I make between $50-$70 a week. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• After you've subtracted all your important weekly expenses (like filling your gas tank), see what you have left over and put that money away each week.

What Guys Said 7

• i will give you the fucking SECRET to saving money you ready? its simple stop being a consumer what that means is that stop fucking buying dumb shit thats not going to fucking help you instead be an investor i dont mean like in stocks and shit you can if you want to but like look at everything you buy like this how is this going to help me be better? like buying that new bag or a chocolate bar is a bad investment cuz its not going to help you be better or give you a return but buying something like a book will help you be better give you knowledge and you can use that knowledge to make more money if you get what i mean basically shift your mindset from a consumer which is what can i take to an investor which is what can i gain from this

• Don't spend money apart from fuel expenses. Ever.

• don't spend where you don't need to. and if you're making 50-70 a week, you might take a while.

• Get a finnancial adviser

• Work more

• Have 2 separate bank accounts..

1 for you daily use,
    And in the second you just deposit money in it.. not withdrawing any

• Find another job srs

What Girls Said 0