Why don't some people just respect themselves and their body?

In this generation, especially on social media, many people don't respect themselves or their body. Asking for nudes or sending them. Being dirty with people they've never met... I just don't understand why they do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you lose respect for yourself just because you sent someone a pic of your body then your self esteem was incredibly weak to begin with. I've sexted/sent pics and it has nothing to do with self respect lol. And it doesn't make someone worth any less or any more if they show their body to someone, it's kinda sad if you hold all your self worth in your body like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not called disrespecting themselves or their body, it's called having fun. Some mutual, specific type of fun. Nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 4

• We're so easy. If you take post a picture wearing denim short-shorts and smile, and you've practically opened the gates of heaven.

It's not our generation, it's human nature.

• The thirst is real in many people

• Low self of steam 💁🏻

• I dont know. I dont take nudes or ask for them either. They are useless.

What Girls Said 1

• Ikr.

I feel bad for them.