? Can You Cook?

if so what is you favourite thing to cook?

Most Helpful Girl

• Years ago, @Dillon0022 I used to be the Chef of the Century. But I gave it up to Begin a writing a career and Now... I am lucky I can boil water or Want to.
    I was a Master of Meat, Dessert and all sorts of Other Delicious meals and recipes that I loved trying. Everyone Loved my cooking and there even came a point in time when I was going to Begin my Betty Crocker Beguine of cooking with sherry.
    I would make my famous lasagna, honey dip chicken, glumpkies, German Chocolate cake, mashed potatoes with sauteed onions, fruit salad, glumpkies, lemon meringue pie, Roast beef and Roast pork with gravy, and Much Much More in Store.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I can cook. I love to cook. My favorite would be spaghetti and to grill I love steak.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I love cooking. I like trying new recipes too. My mum's Italian, so I love cooking authentic Italian food. I have Italian recipes handed down from my Grandmother, so I often make those. . 🍴🍜

I can also make awesome sandwhiches too @lucky one1

😝😂😂

• I love to cook. My favorite thing to make is anything with chicken.

• I love to cook! Breads and pastas are my favorite. I enjoy making the fettuccini while my husband whips up the Alfredo sauce from scratch, and I use day old bread for garlic bread. Waiting a day seems to enhance the flavor when baked and gives it the perfect crunch.
    I also like to make cakes, soups, and quiche.

• Yeah, I can cook. I love to cook spaghetti.

• of course I can. I really like cooking lasagne

• Alil. Make a really awesome quiche lorraine

• I am learning.
    I can cook chicken (stuffing...) , and roast sweet potatoes.. etc
    I need recipe and instructions.

• Yeah I can cook. I cook mainly pastas.

• Yes, I cook almost every day, and my favorite is probably most kinds of meat.

• Yes i can and my fave thing to cook would have to be sea food.

What Guys Said 5

• I love to cook, I make spaghetti sauce from scratch , and everyone always seems to want me to make chocolate chip cookies

• Yeah I'm not bad, I cooking is part of my job so I kinda have to be good. I love cooking fish, but I can cook pretty much anything if I have a recipe.

• I can cook... if it's good is a completely different question

but I'm trying to improve it

• Chicken Alfredo.

• Yea microvable food